In a Perfect World

© 2009, Tokyo_Hotel. I DO NOT own any famous celebrity put in this story. I do, however, own Kathrin McCartney and the plot line of this story. Steal and I'll bite your head off.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Image
(portrayed by Katie Babyfayce.)
Kathrin McCartney;
Also known by her nickname given to her by her older brother and sister, Kitty-Kat. She's a 16 year old singer/song-writer and actress. She loves dancing and modeling as well. Her older brother is the famous Jesse McCartney.

Thousands of girls are envious of Kat, because she is linked to one of the biggest boy bands, The Jonas Brothers, especially Nick Jonas. But when she's seen with German guitarist, Tom Kaulitz, everyone is thrown off as to who she is dating

Main Pairing;
Tom/Kat.
(Sorry JoBro fans.)

Minor Pairing(s):
Nick/Kat
Taylor(Lautner)/Kat.
Cody(Linley)/Kat.

Tom Kaulitz: Tom had always loved a good one night stand, but when happens when the 19 year old actually falls in love-- with someone 3 years younger then him?!

Nick Jonas: Whether he liked to admit or not, he had always had a crush on Kat. So when he heard the rumors of them dating, he was more then thrilled to make them true. But his chances are ruined when Tom comes along, and despite being a Tokio Hotel fan, he finds himself annoyed with the young guitarist.

Taylor Lautner: Like everyone else in the world, Taylor knew exactly who Kat was. So, of course, he's more then thrilled to be in a new, up-coming Disney Channel movie with her.

Cody Linley: Cody never saw Kat as more then just a little sister. And when he hears the rumors of Kat and Nick, he finds it pretty cute; but 'Big Brother' mood kicks in once he hears rumors of her and 19 year old Tom Kaulitz.

Jesse McCartney: He was always a protective older brother to Kat, but let her handle tough things on her own. But he definitely won't let Kat handle these rumors and terrible fans all on her own.

--------
Image
In Order: Tom Kaulitz, Nick Jonas, Taylor Lautner, Cody Linley.
  1. Part 1.
    If You Knew Me.
  2. Part 2.
    I'm A Flirt.
  3. Part 3.
    I Think We Have An Emergency.
  4. Part 4.
    Trying Hard Not To Hear What They Say.
  5. Part 5.
    Dinner Disaster, pt. 1
  6. Part 5.
    Dinner Disaster, pt. 2
  7. Part 6.
    DJ Danger & TK Trouble.
  8. Part 7.
    Movie Date.
  9. Part 8.
    Nightmares.
  10. Part 9.
    The Beach.
  11. Authors Note
    This is important, guys. Very important!
  12. Authors Note #2
    Yay (: