Falling In Love With You Was Never Part Of The Job

Sammy Levi and Audrey Davis are your typical young adults, their fun, they drink, and they attend college. They are also intern assistants at Hollywood Records where they work for the nice and the snobby. Life had been okay, with it's dose of heartbreak and tears, but when two unexpected celebrities enter the building, their lives may change forever. The plan was to do their job and play no games, but working for Nick Jonas and Joe Jonas, they might find it harder then they thought it would be.
  1. Searching For That Something More (Take A Breath)
    “I’m so sick of even trying to get involved in a relationship” She groaned in dismay running her fingers through her hair and taking another swig at the bottle.
  2. Are You Ready To Rock And Roll? (Live To Party)
    We stood outside the door peering in to see two guys sitting on the couch. Both of them wearing sunglasses, the only difference was one had shaggy dark brown hair and the other very curly brown hair.
  3. Now Everyones Out For Blood (War World III)
    He stood up from the desk and left the office to call over the possible new assistants of The Jonas Brothers.
  4. The Tables Are Going To Turn (Underdog)
    “Sammy Levi and Audrey Davis at your orders” I continued making the boys smile with satisfaction.
  5. Hold On Another Day, Cause Love Is On Its Way
    “Your in denial because a guy you met for a few hours might be interested and is possibly making your head spin and your heart leap out of your chest, like I said Sammy, it’s time we both start finding the guys we need”
  6. Open Up Your Eyes Girl And See How Beautiful This
    I frowned, of course Nick doesn’t like me, that’s why he didn’t kiss me, stupid, stupid Sammy, you should know better then believe Audrey when she tells you a guy likes you.
  7. Please Don't Ask Me To Go (Hey Baby)
    I couldn’t fall in love with him, even though I already knew I was falling hard, and I could never get back up again.
  8. I Know We Can Get A Little Crazy, And I Know We Ca
    Today was the day I finally saved enough money to buy my motorcycle, now I had to bribe Audrey to come with me.
  9. Can't Stop The Rain From Falling
    Sammy: It was official I had fallen in love with Nicholas Jerry Jonas. Audrey: It was official I had fallen in love with Joseph Adam Jonas.
  10. I'm So In Love You!
    “You fell in love with him!” She pointed laughing and dancing around the car. I watched her frowning, love, that doesn’t seem like me, but it was true, I finally admitted it last night, I did fall in love with Nick Jonas.
  11. Got Me Going Crazy
    “The phone is mine” She stated, I felt my heart plummet while I glanced at Audrey.