Status: On going story. Star Wars fanfiction; sexual situations, violence.

The Channel

When Maul entered her, all she could see was every person in the galaxy doing the same thing. Then something strange happened. Lord Maul began whispering to her, telling her what to think about. When she saw one of those flying ships in her visions.....
  1. Preface
    From the moment the strangers arrived from the stars, nothing was quite the same. Nothing had really changed, but it definitely wasn’t the same. Instead of tyrants from their own country ruling over them with a heavy hand, they had tyrants from the
  2. Chapter 1
    There was no more conversation as the woman escorted Selera up the steps and to a room. It was very different than the rest of the castle. Instead of stone floors and walls, they became very smooth and light-colored....
  3. Chapter 2
    When she woke, she was on the bed, her head aching from the experience. Selera glanced around the room to see the man sitting at the table watching her....
  4. Chapter 3
    Selera lay back almost panting. She couldn’t keep her eyes open and she had a fierce headache, but it had been worth the experience. When Maul entered her, all she could see was every person in the galaxy doing the same thing....
  5. Chapter 4
    Selera threw up for the third time. Maul had not told her they were actually going to be doing space travel. She was thinking that Coruscant was probably a couple of counties away, instead of a couple of galaxies....
  6. Chapter 5
    Selera woke up on the floor and could hardly move. Seeing she was awake, the Senator walked over to her and squatted down at her side. “Not as gifted as you would like to think, My Dear,” he said....
  7. Chapter 6
    Selera woke up and found she was alone. She was thankful for that. The Senator’s sexual preferences left her cold. She looked at the bruises on her wrists before bringing a hand to her swollen lip. Her whole body was sore....
  8. Chapter 7
    Selera progressed quickly, as Palpatine hoped she would. Being virtually alone on Dantooine didn’t hurt. Selera was successful in hiding or revealing what she wanted. She could even lie to Maul without his knowing...
  9. Chapter 8
    The ship landed on an air dock. It was high in the sky, floating in a stationary position with nothing but a relatively small ramp leading to a transport. When the airlock finally opened, Selera straightened herself and stepped from the ship....
  10. Chapter 9
    When they reached Palpatine’s apartment, Maul was already there. He stood up at their arrival. “My Master,” Maul greeted Palpatine. “My Apprentice,” he smiled at him. “You have done extremely well. She fooled even the High Council members.”
  11. Chapter 10
    Next installment of The Channel
  12. Chapter 11
    Selera looked away. Maul stood up and took her by the chin, forcing her to look at him. "I found you, you are mine. My Master has even admitted so much to me." His eyes looked right through her.
  13. Chapter 12
    She didn't know why she did it, but she leaned forward. Obiwan closed the gap, anticipating Selera's next move. Selera gave him a precocious look and said, "A vision of things to come." She stretched forward and kissed him gently on the side of his m
  14. Chapter 13
    The liquor loosed her tongue and she smiled, "Are you afraid I will enjoy myself too much with that young Padawan?"
  15. Chapter 14
    At this time, Selera let go of any pretense and moved directly to Obiwan. Her hands went to the sides of his head and her mouth covered his -- she was attempting as bold a seduction as she could manage.
  16. Chapter 15
    Selera gracefully pulled her skirts up and sat on the floor, making her about Yoda's height. She offered her hand to the Jedi master. She was going to try something she'd never attempted before, but she felt as if she knew how to do it.