Sequel: Joey's Depression

Mike's Determination

  1. Mike's Determination
    Joey's pretty normal. Then he recieves a phone call. Now he's shattered. His friend, Michelle's got a critical illness. Only one person can save her now- Mike. But the question is, Will he?
  2. Mike's Determination
    Joey's a mess. Oh no, Tre's got himself into some trouble... or so Mike and Billie Joe thought...
  3. Mike's Determination
    Oh dear, Tre. Not too good with his guesses. Mike's determination is boosted by a one and only someone. Joey tells Mike that he's grasteful for what he's gonna do.
  4. Mike's Determination
    Mike's having doubts, and Joey's not happy about it. Adrienne says the unthinkable- It's okay if Michelle dies???
  5. Mike's Determination
    Billie Joe tries to connect with his son through a talk. Not working! Oh my ***in God, is that...
  6. Mike's Determination
    Everyone's past comes back to haunt them... oh no. And what a load of trouble it does cause.
  7. Mike's Determination
    Mike and Joey are having a battle of the names. Mike gets good news, and bad news. Very, very, very bad news.
  8. Mike's Determination
    The name game continues. Tre plays with his robots, like usual and finds himself in a bit of pain. EVIL JOHN!!!
  9. Mike's Determination
    Oh no, oh no, oh no! The saddest chapter in the story yet. Joey better do what his dad says and "eat his greens
  10. Mike's Determination
    Tre has to 'break the news' to Billie and Mike. This is gonna be hard for him. But the question is, will he live to tell the story? and, will Billie live to hear it/
  11. Mike's Determination
    Mike and Billie Joe have a huge argument :(. Now Joey's caught in the middle. Mike?: The person who is agreeing to save his best friend's life or his own father, Billie?Billie Joe makes the decision to move. countries. Where? Is he thinking of return
  12. Mike's Determination
    There's still the posibility that Tre's dead... or asleep. Billie Joe makes a plan and puts it to action... only for it to be distoryed by a particluar someone. Joey gets the news he feared most... is he too late?
  13. Mike's Determination
    The saddest chapter i've ever written in a story. Billie reaches Adelaide, totally unaware of the pain that Joey is going through at the time back in Cali. It ends just after the funeral. No one has a clue of where they'd be in a month from then...