Status: active ; IF WE GET COMMENTS(:

This Silence Isn't Easy.

All she cared about was getting high.
All he cared about was her.


Keira Noel Brock and Alexander William Gaskarth were inseperable. All through elementary school and middle school they were attached at the hip. They were the best of friends.

High school rolled around and Alex soon became Mr. Popular. He started hanging out with a new group of friends, started a band, and went through numerous girlfriends, forgetting all about Keira. He was loving his life and only thought of himself.

Coping with the loss of her mother and her best friend abandoning her, Keira turned to drugs and alcohol. She kept to herself and didn't let anyone in. She was completely alone.

Now, Alex stumbles back into Keira's life. Keira is anything but forgiving. But all Alex wants is his best friend back. Will he be able to make it work? Or will Keira's heart be forever hardeneed towards him?

To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.

Disclaimer: I do NOT own All Time Low. Nor do I know every single detail of their home/family life. I do, however, own Keira, any other fictional character and the plot. Do NOT steal. If you do steal, me and Miranda will hunt you down and-- well, you don't want to know what we'll do to you.