The Highfiveulation Tour

This was originally written in late 2007, but i stopped around October because i grew bored of it. It seems a few people wanted some more updates and i held you off but it's back and I've edited the chapters i was going to post so they will be much better than they were previously.

From chapter 12 onwards this is the 'newer, better' chapters.

This story is about five bands; The Used, My Chemical Romance, Lostprophets, Aiden and The Blackout. They are spread out between three houses and pretty much all of them are gay...with each other.

They decide to start their own international tour (like the Taste Of Chaos or other tours with a mix of bands playing) called the Highfiveualion Tour. The name does have a reason.

This is a very random story, but it if you like lodes of boysex, random relationships and I've been told its pretty funny. Very different relationships not just the normal Frerard sort of story.

Seems pretty plot less but i do have one, it just takes a while to incorporate all the story lines and the plot has thickened since it's first draft. I've been told this is true, as in it is plot less, if you want a strong, outright riveting plot then this isn't the story for you, at least I'm honest.
  1. Spiders
    Frank's P.O.V
  2. Ian and Sean
    Multiple P.O.V
  3. Guilty Souls
    Multiple P.O.V
  4. The Sin Of Mikey Way
    Dirty thoughts. Mikey's P.O.V
  5. Bath Time
    Hint of Boysex
  6. Band Practice
    Another hint of Boysex.
  7. The *** Of Pontypridd
    Boysex. You get the point.
  8. Running High.
    Multiple P.O.V
  9. Mama
    Ian's P.O.V
  10. Busy Brothers.
    This was re-written (19th July 2008) as i was not happy with the pairings. Multipule P.O.V
  11. Twists Of A Threesome
    Wow. More boysex. What a surprise.
  12. Backstage
    Jamie's P.O.V