Sequel: Burn it down
Status: Updates will be slow

Bat country

Image

In a far-far away land, well it's not really far away, just in another state from where I live. Was a place you humans call Huntington california, But to My people and I it'd called Bat Countrry. Lived five of the most deadly men in both my world and your human world.

They go by the names of M Shadows, Zacky Vengeance, Synyster Gates, The rev and Johnny Christ in my world. But in your world, you know them as, Matt Sanders, Brian Haner Jr, Zacky Baker, Jimmy Sullivan and Johnny Seward.

You all must of noticed my now that I say My world a lot. Well, when I tell you, you might shit your pants when I tell you what I am.

Well here it goes, I'm a werewolf.

Not just any werewolf though I'm also a princess.

Disclaimer: I do not own Avenged Sevenfold or any of the pictures I may use.
There will be swearing, Abuse, Rape and Sex, so those with weak stomachs do not read.
  1. Confused
    I was speechless. 'The war between our packs was finally over. Now we don't have to lose anymore knights' I thought in my head and smiled.
  2. New home
    'OK Amy think rationally here' I told my self, trying to calm down. 'Yes you are marrying a total Jackass but you are doing it to save your people's lives'.
  3. Meet the man who owns my soul
    After I got dressed I brushed out my hair and walked out of the bathroom, but stopped dead in my tracks and screamed when I saw him laying on the bed looking at me.
  4. What the ***
    I hear footsteps behind me. Then his wraps his big strong arms around my waist, his hot breath on my neck sent chills up my spine.
  5. Discussion in the kitchen
    "What happened to you" Alex asked him. "Zacky accidentally punched me. But it's all good I threw him into a table" Brian said then walked away.
  6. Ball part 1
    "Ew, whats that smell" I asked turning to look at Matt. Matt growled, his teeth bared as he saw the source of the smell.
  7. Ball part 2
    I could feel my anger start to take over my body. My limbs started to get stiff, telling me I should change soon. My pupils started to change there shape and everything started to look sharper as well as my teeth.
  8. I hate you
  9. confrontation
    And as I expected she hissed and tried to jump back, so that she wouldn't get wet. "Keep that shit away from me" she yelled.
  10. Apology
    'Ah, beer. It's like liquid gold' I thought as I took a large gulp, then set it back down on the kitchen table. I don't know how long I've been sitting in the same spot for but I can tell you one thing, and that's I need another beer.
  11. Meeting room
    We were so busy doing our own thing that we didn't even notice that our friend dissapeared from the room. Where he went I have no clue.
  12. War
    From what I could smell it was a werewolf.