Status: Completed

Ever After Never Came

After everything they've been through, Abby and Jack are on top of the world. At least, that's where they think they're supposed to be.

It's been two years since All Time Low first started touring, something they've always wanted to do. After their TRL debut, they've hit it big, selling out concert venues at every show. Fans everywhere are going crazy for all the boys, but especially for Alex and Jack. They're currently on the 2009 Believers Never Die Tour.

Abby's along for the ride this year as one of All Time Low's merch girls along with Vinny. She's been away at college, missing out on being with Jack and the band. But now, she's ready to join him and travel. But, like any normal girlfriend, she doesn't appreciate fourteen year old girls throwing themselves at Jack and ignoring the fact that she's right there. She doesn't like that at every show, Jack collects bras and even signs them, while they're still on girls. She hates that he's always out drinking and that he's become a party animal. And most of all, she hates his new attitude.

They're celebrating their second year anniversary as a couple, but Abby can't help but feel that their relationship is deteriorating. Abby's determined to make things with Jack work, she loves him after all. But, she's got her work cut out for her.

This was supposed to be her happily ever after, so why doesn't it feel like it?
  1. Prologue
    Takes place in the future, not the real start.
  2. I Said Remember This Moment
    *Title Credit: 'Long Live" - Taylor Swift
  3. Looks Like A Tragedy Now
    *Title Credit: 'The Story Of Us" - Taylor Swift
  4. You Sound Guilty 'Cuz You're Stutterin'
    *Title Credit: 'Stuttering" - Fefe Dobson
  5. Guilty Feet Have Got No Rhythm
    *Title Credit: 'Careless Whisper" - Seether (I like this version best!)
  6. I Never Told A Lie, And That Makes Me A Liar
    *Title Credit: "Jasey Rae" - All Time Low
  7. Why'd You Have To Go And Make Things So Complicated?
    *Title Credit: "Complicated" - Avril Lavigne
  8. I Want To Scream I Love You From The Top Of My Lungs
    *Title Credit: "The (Shipped) Gold Standard" - Fall Out Boy
  9. We Could Have Had It All
    *Title Credit: "Rollin' In The Deep" - Adele
  10. Blame It On the Vodka
    *Title Credit: "Blame It" - Jamie Foxx
  11. Please Don't Ever Tell The World That I Don't Belong
    *Title Credit: "Don't Belong" - Cold
  12. You're Living A Lie, You Can't Hide From Me
    *Title Credit: "This Is The End" - The Maine
  13. Say Goodbye To The Way I Was Before
    *Title Credit: "New Day" - Tamar Kaprelian
  14. The Rest Is Still Unwritten
    *Title Credit: "Unwritten" - Natasha Beddingfield