Status: Complete

Honey, Where's My Arm?

Mariposa "Butterfly" Suazo was an expert martial artist and is very skilled in various types of weapons. Since the infestation of zombies or "walkers" she has isolated herself in the home of her dead father. She's the only survivor in Winter Park, but she has faith that eventually a miracle will happen and the zombie apocalypse will end. Her hope that humanity will eventually be restored is the only thing keeping her from putting a gun to her head and pulling the trigger.

Daryl Dixon is part of a group of survivors being led by police officer Rick Grimes. His brother was left behind in Atlanta. After nearly being killed in a self-destructing C.D.C. building, he and the other survivors escaped, and are on the road again, looking for somewhere safe to stay, and hopefully a cure.

What will happen when Mariposa's world collides with Daryl's?

(This takes place after season one ended. I have not read any of the Walking Dead graphic novels, so any similarities there might be between this fan-fiction and the actual series is totally and completely coincidental. Also, I would like to add that I do not own in any way anything to do with "The Walking Dead" book(s) (I don't know if there's more than one) or TV series. However, I do own Mariposa, any friends and family members of hers that I mention in the story, and the plot of this story. Please do not steal my ideas.)