Status: No more updates until Innocenece's rewriting is complete.

Corruption

All Candace wants to do is be with Aiden forever. Why can't she have that? Why can't everyone just let her live the life she wants to live? The only way to be with him forever is to be turned into somethig that he is. Aden has one condition for that. She must first tell her parents EVERYTHING! Candace thinks this is unfair, but Aiden thinks other wise. The only way to be turned, is to tell.

And when Candace's life gets turned upside down by a jelous friend and an angry boyfriend, wuill she ever be able to go back to the way life was before?

Someone gets there heart broken and has a plan to get revenge. Someone they thought was out of thier lives, comes back, and someone has a huge surprise that no one knew about. And someone will die in the process...

Can you handle it?

Rewritten from previous draft.

EDIT: I have been taking people's advice and adding things here and there to make this story better than it was originally. When people said the part seemed kind of awkward...I tweeked it so it wasn't. When someone said it was wierd and unreasonable that someone acted a certain way...I changed it. I'm not saying I change someone personality or anything, I am just saying that if it was a really dumb idea on my part for someone to do something, I changed it. Nothing more. That was my choice, and I thank all of you who have given critasicism to make my writing better.

But there is a new part, Part Two in the story. People have been saying that they hate Mike and all this junk, so I added a little part in there for him to tell a little of his story. And I added flash backs for you all in his POV so you can really get the feel of Mike.