You've Given Me Strength To Find Home

Meet Alex (Call her Alexia you die!) living in a small town everyone knew her story, her family wasn't well off like many of her peers, she was responsible for her younger brother, and sister all her life. Her mother was an alcoholic, and currently unemployed.

Alex was working two jobs on the weekend while everyone else worked at one. As well as running the local clothing store at night during the week as a way to keep money rolling in for food. All of middle school and high school she would sit at the counter working on her homework, then occasionally fold clothes and dust around the store. Her friends would come see her on times when they could but, it wasn't enough.

She had a sweet side as well as a tough side to keep herself strong through her rough times in life. She gave up all hopes of anything big happening to her as her 19th birthday drew closer. She wanted to travel the world, she wanted to be at college with her friends, but it just wasn't meant to be.


Image

Yeah another Jonas brothers story...but this will be a two part series.

This story was inspired by Two Worlds Collide by Demi Lovato!

I was listening to the song and was thinking of a certain Jonas, and BAM I looked at each lyric and saw a different chapter! Hope you enjoy!
  1. She Was Given The World So Much That She Couldn't
    A day in the life of Alex Conners
  2. She Needed Someone To Show Her Who She Could Be
    Alex learning not all customers are annoying
  3. She Tried To Survive Wearing Her Heart On Her Slee
    Alex learns that not all guys are jerks...
  4. And I Needed You To Believe
    The secret is out...
  5. La-Dee-Da-Dee-Da
    What happens now?
  6. She Was Scared of it All Watching From Far Away
    Alex shows that beauty isn't just skin deep...
  7. She Was Given A Role Never Knew Just When To Play
    It's time that Alex knows what it's like to not be the mom...
  8. And She Tried To Survive, Living A Life On Her Own
    A Christmas chapter AWWW
  9. Always Afraid Of The Thrown
    A dream that changes her life
  10. But You've Given Me Strength to Find Home
    Alex gets her first taste of fame...
  11. She Was Scared Unprepared Lost in the Dark Falling
    Joe saves the day...I guess