Status: Updated every week or so. [:

Classifieds

When Angela orders a boy for her cousin, she falls head over heels. How long will it take before she can let go of the perfect guy?

Title Credit: Classifieds by The Academy Is...

Angela owns herself and sadly, I don't own The Academy Is...
  1. Want Ads
    But there could be someone who won’t hurt you
  2. Bidder Bidder!
    "I’m calling to let you know that you were the highest bidder."
  3. Where Does This Thing Open?
    All of a sudden, the box collapsed and in the very middle was a guy she could have only dreamed of.
  4. Question Game
    She felt like she was saying too much to a remote stranger, one who was not going to be staying long at her house since Christmas was only two months away.
  5. Macaroni and Cheese
    I know, so I decided to make it from scratch, it told me so on the Velveeta box. So I tried following the instructions and now it’s pretty much glued to the bottom of the saucepan and it’s burning, almost on fire!
  6. Uno!
    We should make a bet to make the game more interesting
  7. French Toast Conversations
    Are you sure we can just drop everything we have and go to Illinois? It’s not such a quick drive from here to there.
  8. First Date
    The conversation, though, was not as heartfelt as the conversation she had with William back at the apartment. It seemed too polite to have any feeling behind it, but she took well to the conversation he had struck up.
  9. Tea Anyone?
    Basically, he’s the perfect guy, but I don’t know if he’s perfect for me.”
  10. Road Adventures.
    “You know if you just let me drive, we wouldn’t be stuck in the middle of nowhere.” William bickered at Angela.
  11. Meeting Parents and Making Moves
    "Are you trying to pull the moves on me Mr. Beckett?"
  12. Let's Stay Like This Forever
    Heck, he was writing more because of her, and any girl who inspired him to write music, was the one for him. Now he just wanted to know if he actually she felt the same way about him.
  13. Band Practice
    “I promise love,” he kissed her temple.
  14. Chinese Food and Getting Together
    He was really sweet and asked for me to stop by and watch their set. I had never heard of them before, so I was open to seeing a new band. We started talking for a bit and after tour was over he came home and that’s when we started dating
  15. Don't cut no corners when you're talkin to me
    “You don’t know me that well William so you don’t know what the problem is.”
  16. Actions speak louder than words.
    “I’m taking that as a yes?” he asked, out of breath, laughing a bit.
  17. Woah.
    "Jealousy kinda suits you."