Status: Active

Take Your Damn Fairy Tale Endings, and Your Dreams. This Is the Real World. That Shit Just Doesn't Cut It.

Najel is the step daughter of the Dark Lord.

Najel is the daughter of Albus Dumbledore.

When Najel was still in her mommy's stomach. Her mother ran away. She didn't want Najel to be famous, stuck up wizard. She knew Najel will one day grow up and be the most powerful wizard in the world.

When Najel's mom was in her fifth month she met a man named Tom Riddles. He was really handsome and sweet. Well that is before he became the Dark Lord. He took them in. He cared for them until Najel was born and when she was... He asked her mother to marry him.

They lived a happy life even when he was Voldemort. Until Najel turned 2. She started to look like her father. Tom notice and question her mother. They got into a big argument and of course Voldemort won.

So now Najel only parent is the most Darkest Wizard of all time. But things hastily change for Najel. And she finds herself in school with friends and maybe even in love with someone.

PLEASE! READ MY NEWEST STORY YOUR MY ONLY EXCEPTION. I REALLY LOVE THAT STORY SO PLEASE READ!

Disclaimer: I do not own any Harry Potter characters. They all belong to J.k Rowling.

©2010 All Rights Owned by Najel
  1. Leaving for good.
    Read author's Note! It's important!!I'm leaving it and never coming back. I'm going to a place where I hope everyone there is nice. I'm going to a place I no Tom Riddles Aka Lord Voldemort won't go. I'm going to Hogwarts. I'm going to my father.
  2. Sorting
  3. Does it look like I give a ***?
    Ten points from Slytherin and detenion with me on Saturday. And just for your information I am head of your house." He said with a smirked."Does it look like I give a ***?" I asked
  4. Why do you care?
    "Miss.Dumbledore don't ignore me. I don't no where you came from. But in Hogwarts we listen to our teacher." He snapped.I turned around and glared." I don't give a *** what you do here. If you haven't realized I'm eating .
  5. Change.
    READ AUTHOR'S NOTE.
  6. Realization
    Long but could be longer. Idk.
  7. Happy!
  8. Harry.
  9. Wow
  10. A chapter
  11. Cat!
    I did it! I said with grin on my face!
  12. DEATH EATER?!