Status: Last Updated: 14. August. 2010

We Were Lost and Broken Until We Met You Guys

Image Made by Sonia :)
Image Made by Bree (:

They're three cousins who live on their own && are the popular girls at Jersey High. They're not stuck up and snobbish but they're not so nice either. Each of them has a reason to not really want to be nice.

All of that changes when they meet these three brothers; the Jonas brothers. Kevin Jonas is a geek, Joe Jonas is a nerd, && Nick Jonas is band nerd. Each of the guys teaches each girl something about life.

**WE DO NOT OWN THE JONAS BROTHER (although we wish that we did) ALL WE OWN ARE THE FEMALE CHARACTERS && THE PLOT**
  1. Prologue
    Unbeknownst to them that they would each meet their soul mates who would change them for the better in the forms of a nerd, a band geek, && band nerd…
  2. First Impressions Can Be Deceiving ;)
    Francis' P.O.V. I felt guilty lying to Kat but she didn’t need to know that I broke one of the rules: Never associate with a Band Nerd. Not even a Band Nerd as hot as Nicholas Jonas.
  3. Crushes Come in All Shapes, Sizes, and Images
    Katherine's POV Joe smiled a breath taxingly beautiful smile && said, “I like the accent it kinda cute.”
  4. Strangely Observant, Aren't I?
    Bree's P.O.V. “Hey, um, could you help me with this problem?” he whispered, a slight grin on his lips. “For some reason Pre-Cal problems have jumped ship.”
  5. The Heart
    Nick's P.O.V. I just needed to push down those walls Francis had built up and get to her heart. And that was a promise I was planning to keep.
  6. There's Beauty In Everything
    Joe's P.O.V The only seat that I could find was next a beautiful girl. She made my heart stop she was that beautiful.
  7. The Edge of My Seat
    Kevin's P.O.V. The sound of her voice would definitely haunt me in my dreams.
  8. Not So Bad After All
    Francis' P.O.V. She whipped her head to the direction of the person I had been looking at and smirked wickedly
  9. Why I Hate Parties
    Bree's P.O.V. Francis was right: I should take my own advice.
  10. My Superman
  11. She Likes Me.
    [i]She likes me just the way I like her![/i] were my last thoughts before I let myself be drifted off and engulfed in complete sweet darkness.
  12. Getting To Know Clark Kent... Or Not
    Joe's P.O.V “When I first saw you something in me told me that you were someone I wanted to get to know. Even more so after I heard your southern accent.”
  13. Easier than Reading Music
    Kevin's P.O.V. “God, Bree, do you know what you sound like? You sound like their freaking puppet. You shouldn’t listen to them anymore.”
  14. Defenses
    Francis's P.O.V. “Leave… go. Run just like you always do and always will. I am most certainly done chasing you.”