Status: So, once a week and comments make me giggle with whip creamish glee!

VIOLET

Julia and I had been through this before; she knew of my little ability and had still befriended me. She knew I wished to be alone, it was Friday, and so we still had the whole weekend for me to tell her what I had heard, or in this case, seen. I dropped my backpack in my room before I trudged to the shower, wanting to wash off the clammy feel of the cold sweat that had soaked by body as I had fought the pain from my vision. I undressed and stepped in the shower letting the hot water wash away every emotion from that day, those of others as well as my own. I closed my eyes and sighed in contentment, water had always helped me relax, and it cleared my mind like no other thing in my life. As I washed I allowed myself to go over what I had seen, exploring the new perspective. My eyes flew open and my body tensed once more as I remembered the last thing I had seen in my vision of sorts.

The boy, Caleb, tensing as if he knew someone watched him, the way he sought me out and finally his eyes landing on the mirror that was the view point from which I had witnessed the exchange.

I sucked in my breath and held it as if trying to hide from the memory. Hiding from his piercing gaze, from his eyes. Eyes like no other I had seen before. Eyes of a wintering and utterly seductive Violet.

xxxxxXxxxxxX*XxxxxxXxxxxx

Ok so...Give it a try pretty please with (insert your favorite topping) on top!!

The current rating has to do with some language, sex referencing and (if I dont chicken out) some actual sex scenes (that will include whip cream cuz that is how my sister inspired me to write this story...Me, her, to much sugar and a rant gone bad about vampire fantasies)

Anywho...

Read (Please)
Enjoy (Hopefully)
Comment (Please!!! I like hearing what y'all have to say!)
Subscribe (Me likey the pretty blue stars!!! My goal in life is to have an army of them and take over the world! Buahahahah)
And feel free to whore out my story to your friends, fans, favorite authors, pets and imaginary friends... *hint hint*

To anyone who reads....I brain you long time!