Status: Expect slow updates. I work full time... and I'm lazy. :)

Midnight Flight

Life continues for the Titans after their vacation in Tokyo. Starfire tries to figure out how to love for the first time and fit in with her friends while her past finally comes back to haunt her. The other Titans must rise up to protect her and each other. What else is new?
*Sadly, I do not own any of the Titans, or their nifty gadgets. Credit to the cover photo goes to wakeangel2001 of DeviantART.*
  1. Life After Tokyo
    It's back to Jump City for the Titans, and they can't wait to do what they do best. Eat.
  2. Nightmares
    Robin tries to comfort his teammate during a restless night.
  3. Paralyzed
    The Titans battle an old enemy.
  4. Realization
    Raven spies on Robin's feelings as he realizes them himself.
  5. Confession
    Robin finally forces himself to confront his feelings.
  6. Waffles
    Waffles. You know.
  7. Vision Connection
    Starfire makes the brave choice to confide in Raven about her nightmares.
  8. Starfire's Past
    Starfire shares her past among the sunset atop Titan's Tower.
  9. Comfort
    The Titans gather in the dark of the night to comfort Starfire.
  10. Falter
    After a Starfire's troubling thoughts affect Raven in battle, the Titans try to figure out what's going on.
  11. Seduction
    Starfire reveals more of her past to Robin, before gefore getting a little carried away...
  12. Incoming
    A spine chilling new, or old, threat approaches.
  13. The Search
    The gang assembles to locate and dismantle a bomb before it's too late.
  14. Helpless
    Robin awakens to tragedy.