Unleashed

Summary: As a shared owner of Bennington's Hotels, a legacy his father left four sons, Dean and Jess Bennington have everything a married couple could want, except Dean feels he's merely existing and not living. With advice from his brothers, Clayton, Troy and Nevin, Dean warms to a proposal from his wife—to put excitement back into his life—but with actions come unexpected consequences.

Author's warning: M/M and OMG M/F pairings. This is a story like no other I've written before. It had to include the second pairing for the story to work. If this story sounds familiar, it should. I watched a movie based on the plot of my story. I just changed it up with my own imagination. There may be two lines I used from the movie, but everything else—people, places, and sites—are completely fictional. I'm not an expert in hotels, but I tried- regarding research. There's not much out there, but I did my best.

Rating: Hard R for language, sexual encounters, and adult concepts.

Dedication: I wrote this for a very lovely woman, Sally, who has the ability to make me laugh, think, believe, and feel loved. Wishing that all your hopes and dreams come true. I don't know what I'd do without you. I'm so appreciative I have you in my life.