Give Me A Reason To Believe

Why do people have to live if everyday will just get worse and worse for them? When they fall asleep, they fear that they won't wake up, or maybe even hope that they won't. They hope everyday, that a mirachle will occur, and give them a reason to be living. I used to think life would be better off if I were dead. Just gone.
But I'm not.

A hopeless outcast, named Baylie is permamently convinced that her life couldn't possibly get any worse, and that it's going to end very, very soon. But then she meets someone. Another outcast that changed her life forever. He teaches Baylie not to be afraid. Of living. Of being who she is. Never giving up.
And never taking anyone's shit.
He helps Baylie find her way home through his heart. This is nothing anyone else could ever understand.
What they had was special, and they saved each other's lives. You can find a heaven in hell.
You can save anyone you want to.
Love and Death aren't the same thing, but that doesn't mean that they can't be put together.

OKAY!!!
The beginning is boring I know. But wait!!! Read it and it gets pretty awsome! I promise!!
and pleeaaasssee comment and help me out.
I'm all alone here.
  1. Leaving It All Behind
    short. sweet. read it.
  2. Belleville Hell School
    School. One word that says it all. This is da chapter leading up to Baylie's meeting with mystery boy! muah!!!!
  3. Finding Heaven Where You Least Expect
    Baylie finally meets the dood!! And discovers that their might just be some hope for her. >.< read!!!
  4. Awkward Love With Mr. Faggie
  5. Flying Eggs and Sold Souls
  6. Conversation of The Random
  7. Continued
    the next chapter is IT!
  8. BLOODY TREE TALK
    THIS THE 1ST CHAPTER WHERE IT STARTS TO GET GOOOOOD!!! READ! (ITS @ THE END!)
  9. SCREAM. STOP. SLEEP.
    THIS IS GOOD!!!! ..........................Gerard is getting beat up.
  10. Pain Never Ends.
    Dun dun dun. Frankie to da rescue.
  11. They Don't Need to Know
  12. With Words I thought I'd never speak
  13. So Long and Goodnight.
    Drama of Baylie's home life reaches a high. She gets kicked out.
  14. My Way Home Is Through You. (really)
    Gerard gets a visitor at 1:00 in the morning.....?
  15. But Does Anything Matter..If Your Already Dead? (p
    The worst thing that could possibnly happen to Baylie comes to reality.