She's a Killer.

Chloe Batista made herself known in the world through her wrestling career with the WWE. In only two years, she was named The Falcon for her unpredictable habits and solitary style. Soon thereafter, she was also dubbed 'The Bird Of Prey' and was known for her spectacular high flying moves and almost grotesque flexibility. Her merciless and unkind personality, matched with her wrestling ability, quickly forced her way from matches with the other Divas. Mr. McMahon pushed her into mix-gender competitions and banned her from fighting any of the females, unless under specific circumstances. It didn't take long before Chloe was one of the most feared and respected wrestlers on the WWE roster.

After being put out of commission after a serious back injury seven and a half months ago, Chloe is ready to return to Monday Night Raw with a bang.

Of course, one persons BANG is another persons BOOM.

*Rating subject to change. This story may or may not include scenes of sexual nature, offensive/derogatory terminology and/or excessive language. You have been forewarned.

I own none of these characters with the exception of Chloe. All recognizable TV related story-lines, people, places, pictures, ect. are property of their respective owners. I only own and reserve the rights to my FICTIONAL character Chloe and my FICTIONAL plot. Thanks.