FiveNinety

Jessica Durbin, she just moved to Arizona just to get away from where she was originally from. She meets a hot guy, Eric Lambert, but how she meets him isn't a person dream way to meet someone. So will he forgive her for what she has done.
  1. The first encounter
    Eric meets Jessica but not he would have hoped to meet a girl.
  2. Practice
    Eric introduces Jessica to the rest of the band and the guys girlfriends at the band's practice
  3. Pei Wei
    Everyone gets to know Jessica while she gets to know them and how they all met
  4. Breakdown
    Jess and Eric go over to her place and after hearing a certain song she breaksdown in front of him.
  5. Breakfast
    Eric spent the night and he wakes up to breakfast
  6. Girls day out
    The girls meet up with the guys for lunch then go the mall for a girls day together when Jessica sees someone from her past.
  7. Bad timing
    Eric decides to tell Jessica how he feels about her, but he walks up to something going on and takes it the wrong way.
  8. Dirty Scum
    After talking to Beau and Ashleigh Eric got some good advice that he uses. But he ends up being hurt, but is it physically or mentally hurt?
  9. Hospital confession
    After Eric wakes up in the hospital and Jessica tells him why he is mainly in there but will she be forgiven for what she has done to him again?
  10. Going home
    Eric finally gets to go home from the hospital so where does he want to go as soon as he walks put of the hospital.
  11. Bad dream
    Someone has a bad dream that all seems to real
  12. Long Time No See
    Eric wants Jessica to meet someone but that someone is someone she already knew.
  13. Chance of a lifetime
    The guys have a chance to go on tour again so they take it, then Alba comes up with a great idea for the tour.
  14. Start The Trip
    The band starts their trip to the first city of the tour. While doing so Jessica tells them something that's happened in her life.
  15. Where were you
    Everyone talks about where they were and what they were doing the day that changed America's history.
  16. So Good
    A little bit of Fun happens in the van then the next day someone is seen that hasn't been seen in 9 years.
  17. Catching up
    They all talk & Jessica comes up with a plan that Beau isn't too happy about.