When the Walls Come Crashing Down

The next six months following William’s death were difficult for everyone. Faith’s stomach grew larger with every passing day along with the worry as to whether or not it was Joe’s child she was carrying. Meg had permanently moved in with Faith and Joe who had finally moved into their own home together. Lizzy was finished up her senior year and was spending her summer in Texas with Faith and her mother before going off to college.

Kevin and Danielle have still been trying to get pregnant without any luck. Frankie was getting ready to start his junior year of high school. And Nick... had kept his distance from the family. He and Charlotte are in a relationship and needless to say, Joe and Charlotte haven’t talked let alone had any interaction since William’s funeral.

With Nick out of the picture for now things were close to perfect for Faith and Joe. The only thing that bothered them was the fifty percent chance that Nick is the baby’s father and that would just create even more problems. With only a month and a half left to go in the pregnancy, Faith is just about ready for the baby and she knows that Joe will be right by her side. She’s just worried about what will happen if Nick is the father and whether or not he’ll actually be there. Her world will either fall apart or be completely stable. And that thought scares her to death.
  1. The Bigger Person
    Faith gives Nick a call.
  2. Awkward Interactions
    Joe is called into his boss' office.
  3. Baby Shower
    Faith is given a surprise shower by Dani and the girls.
  4. Baby Bryson
    Joe rushes to the hospital when he finds out Faith's in labor.
  5. Diaper Duty
    Faith anxiously awaits the phone call from Dr. Greene
  6. Tough Decisions
    Joe hesitates to agree with Faith's decision.
  7. One Big Happy Family
    Faith and Joe have Nick and Charlotte over to discuss living arrangements.
  8. Cherish the Moment
    Joe does the best he can to make his last day with Faith special.
  9. Three Months
    Faith says goodbye to Joe.
  10. Not This Time
    Joe and Charlotte's plane lands; Nick has his first morning with Bryson.
  11. A Day Off
    Faith has the day off while Lizzy takes care of Bryson so she goes to visit Kevin and Danielle.
  12. One Month Down, Two to Go
    Nick thinks about his career; Joe has a bad dream.
  13. A Day Early
    Faith prepares for Joe's homecoming for Bryson's baptism.
  14. The Baptism
    Joe and Lizzy talk proposal ideas; Nick hears from Dani what he knows but doesn't seem to care about.
  15. Shifty Eyes
    Faith has to deal with the fact that soon Lizzy and Joe will be leaving.
  16. The Letters
    Lizzy leaves for college
  17. Complicated Thoughts
    Joe and Charlotte leave again and Faith says something to Nick that upsets him.
  18. It Doesn't Have To Be
    Faith deals with the aftermath of what she said to Nick.
  19. The Truth
    Nick has a lot to get off his chest; Joe has to remember family is strong.
  20. Honesty is the Best Policy
    Faith talks to both Joe and Nick.
  21. Coming Home
    Joe and Charlotte finish their work on the Black Rose tour and head home; Nick plans a day with Faith and Bryson.
  22. Epilogue
    Nick has a gift; Joe and Faith have news.