Status: active - updates will be slow

Infinite and Indestructible

ImageImageImage

Ashley Leanne Daniels | trailer | playlist | Liam James Payne

Ashley has known the boys of One Direction ever since their start on X-Factor. She has known Liam the longest out of the five boys. She’s been there beside him since his first audition and also when he auditioned a second time and once the boys formed One Direction, she has been there ever since. They were best friends until that one night when something unexpected happened between the two…he kissed her. She wasn’t expecting it to happen, neither did he.

“I love you,” he breathed, staring at her.

“I love you too,” she replied, a small smile forming on her lips as he leaned in again, kissing her once more. She couldn’t help but pull him closer to her as she felt his tongue licking her top lip, their lips not parting once from the kiss.

“Stay with me,” she locked her arms around his neck as she stared up at the dirty blonde haired boy above her. A smile formed on his lips as he stared at the beautiful girl beneath him.

“I never want to lose you,” she whispered to him as he held her tight and close in his arms.

“You’ll never have to, babe, because I know we are infinite and indestructible,” he whispered back to her.

Will their love last or will there be a falling out? Please read to find out more… ;)

Since this is a Liam Payne story, it is going to mainly center around Liam and Ashley with minor appearances of the other 4/5 of One Direction :) enjoy!

Warning: This story will contain some sexual content, self harm, heartache, heartbreak and friendship. Hence it being rated R for a reason.

Disclaimer: I do not own Liam or the other boys of One Direction! The only thing I own is Ashley, the main character and the plot. Please refrain from stealing my material. Thanks! :)