Status: This is my first story on this site. I hope you enjoy it; feedback would be amazing.

Wake Me up When My Story Ends

The daughter of the infamous Yaxley's, close followers of the Dark Lord, is a Gryffindor and a disgrace to her family's name. When the Dark Lord rises back to power, her parents reestablish connections with other Death Eater families including the Malfoys. Alexa's strong sense of morality comes along with a hidden guilt that no one has been able to detect... yet.
  1. Unforeseen Christmas Plans
    Alexa Yaxley rarely vacations with her family, much less at the Malfoy Manor. Needless to say, she's not pleased.
  2. Establishing Animosity
    Draco Malfoy and Alexa Yaxley have to a lengthy spend a train ride together to Malfoy Manor. Of course, it can't just be that simple.
  3. Malfoy Manor
    A Gryffindor trapped in a Slytherin stronghold on Christmas Eve... how will Alexa survive?
  4. Death Eater's Aren't the Best Parents
    In Christmas morning's wee hours, Alexa Yaxley isn't soundly sleeping, waiting for Santa Clause... Neither is Draco.
  5. Santa Clause Doesn't Always Give Coal to the Naughty
    Christmas morning at the Malfoy Manor consists luxurious presents for everyone. Alexa has her own presents to distribute to everyone present, including Draco regardless of what he witnessed the previous night.
  6. A Very Malfoy Christmas Dinner
    When Alexa's parents have a sudden change in plan, they leave her vulnerable and alone at the hands of the Malfoys.
  7. Something More To Her
    Curiosity killed many cats but the idiom never said anything about snakes.
  8. Brooms Don't Make the Player
    Draco Malfoy and Alexa Yaxley, being from their completely amiable houses, share a pleasant round of can-the-Gryffindor-Yaxley-beat-the-Slytherin-seeker.
  9. A Twist In His Story
    For a second there, Alexa Yaxley and Draco Malfoy nearly forgot their house enmity. Whew, that was a close one..
  10. Lonesome in the Library
    Slow days in Malfoy Manor might have sounded good a while ago but there were only a few things for Alexa Yaxley's mind to drift to.
  11. Challenging Malfoy Pride
    Malfoy pride should never be taken too lightly.
  12. Birthday Bash
    New Year's celebration doesn't always take the cake.
  13. Monster Mash
    Celebrating New Years with the Malfoys bring one type of anxiety and celebrating the Dark Lord's birthday with Death Eaters brings another. When Alexa is shunned she receives comfort from an unexpected source.
  14. Departure
    Finally, the time has come for Alexa to leave Malfoy Manor. She's leaving on a different much note than she entered though.
  15. Here We Go Again, I Feel the Chemicals Kicking in...
    Is Alexa Yaxley returning to Hogwarts a different person, or with a different person?
  16. Breaking Amity
    Schools back in session and Alexa finds herself in her favorite less with less than favorable company.
  17. The White Flag Never Stops Waving
    Apologies aren't Draco's cup of tea. This girl is driving him crazy.
  18. You've Got Me Bewitched, 'Cause I'm Under Your Spell
    Sometimes even noble Gryffindor's have lies to big too cover up. Are they sinking to Slytherin level or do they belong there all along?
  19. (Un)Fortunate Circumstances
    Unfortunate circumstances don't have to be so unfortunate. Draco Malfoy and Alexa Yaxley make the best, or even the worst, of the situation they're thrown into. Either way, this night has shook them both.
  20. Chapter 3.5: Dinner Time
    *** This chapter takes place in between chapters 3 and 4 of this story (Malfoy Manor and Death Eater's Aren't the Best Parents) *** Alexa Yaxley's parents finally join her in Malfoy Manor and they make Lucius look considerate.
  21. 20 That's a Date
    Draco and Alexa are at it again, just more angrily and less sexually this time.
  22. 21- Double Date With Draci-Poo
    What becomes a double date doesn't work for either Alexa Yaxley or Draco Malfoy. They both come to term with their feelings.