Sequel: Tensions

The Other Woman

How hard is it to find true love? How difficult is it to let someone go? This story is a drama between our hero Serenity Reynold and her lover, Billie Joe Armstrong, who is still married. But when fate decided to throw her a curve ball, she ends up meeting Tre Cool, best friend to Mr. Armstrong. An incredulous courtship follows, but does she still have feelings for Billie Joe? And what of Mike, does he know something he shouldnt? And will their unforgivable secret ever be revealed? Read to find out!
  1. Desperation
    Introduction
  2. Idunno
  3. How they met..
  4. Shhhh
  5. Part 5
  6. Part 6
  7. Part 7
  8. Part 8
  9. Part 9
  10. Part 10
  11. Part 11
  12. Part 12
  13. Part 13
  14. Sex in the stalls
    Seny and Billie Joe are back to their "dirty" ways.
  15. Part 15
  16. Part 16
  17. Part 17
  18. Part 18
  19. Part 19
  20. Part 20
  21. Part 21
  22. Part 22
  23. Part 23
  24. Thanksgiving humdrum
  25. DRag
    the boys perform in drag, and Seny gives Tre some CLOSE UP makeup tips...and a little lesbian action is thrown somewhere in the mix.
  26. Tre's Birthday
    Birthday fun for all... and a little sex too.
  27. Not so good impression
    Serenity finally meets Frankito. She wants to make a great first impression and treat him wonderfully, but instead nearly ends up killing the child.
  28. Sizzlin' New Years
    MTV's own Iced Out New Years party! Our heros find themselves at the festive event as their romance continues to blossom.
  29. Part 29
    uhhhhh, Seny's birthday.. I think (subject to editing)
  30. The Downfall.
    Hope everyone's been paying attention. Jack and his intentions are finally revealed, leaving our hero in distress.
  31. A series of unfortunate events
    Self explanatory really. Just a bad day in general, filled with arguing on both ends of the pole for Serenity.
  32. Filters
    A sort of, type of, not really a filler. Serenity and Jennifer manage to mend their friendship, but what about Tre? This all ties together for the next chapter, where an old friend makes an appearence..or two.
  33. Criminal
    Some 'closure' is taken between Billie Joe and his "ex"mistress Serenity.
  34. An Afterthought of Such
    Our heros finally reunite after their tiff. But what about the truth..will Seny finally tell Tre about her past? Maybe...
  35. Blame it on The Queen
    Serenity is about to reveal the truth...and other little facts. Read on to figure it out.
  36. Things Fall Apart
    Is Serenity pregnant? Is Tre or BJ the daddy if she is? The fighting continues in this latest chapter. Thanks for the feedback guys, keep it up!
  37. Eclipse
    A mess of things, and a new character is inroduced.
  38. Contraband
    Seny, Tre, and Billie Joe find themselves in a predicament. And a decision is made.
  39. Puddles of Mudd
    Serenity and Tre finally spend some together
  40. The Unraveling
    It seems as if Tre has finally discovered his girlfriend's unforgivable past. What will his reaction be? A small portion of the story is written in third person...the remainder is in Seny's first person. Enjoy!
  41. Apparitions
    Billie gets it from all ends back in Cali, and Seny arrives home.
  42. Arguments and triple chins
    Tensions continue to mount after the aftermath of Serenity and Billie Joe's affair. And Adrienne makes a surprise visit
  43. New places
    Serenity and Tre attempt to fix things.
  44. Conclusions