Sequel: Dead Wrong
Status: Complete

Dead Silence

After a disease almost claimed his life when he was five life for Ralpheal (aka Lilly) awoke to a new world. He was an empathy. As the dead and the living intruded his head he struggled just to get by everyday. For 11 years he'd managed along with the help of his best friend Jack. Until one day when a new student enrolled in his high school. Something was very wrong with him, Lilly could feel nothing from him. What he thought would be an escape from the constant pressure of knowing everyone's emotions will soon turn into a nightmare. In a twisted love triage between his best friend and a mysterious new student Lilly will find himself caught in a battle between heaven and hell, literary! In this exciting and dark novel shocking turns are around every page. So I ask you all what is it like to live in dead silence?

For Demon Rules Book Read Here: Rules SPOILER ALERT!
  1. Chapter One
    Hope you guys like this and tell me what you think.
  2. Chapter two
    Please look at the links for pictures of charaters.
  3. Chapter Three
    hope you like
  4. Chapter Four
    What do you guys think?
  5. Chapter Five
  6. Chapter Six
    This chapter contains hard yaoi (boyxboy)
  7. Chapter Seven
  8. Chapter Eight
  9. Chapter Nine
  10. Chapter Ten
  11. Chapter Eleven
  12. Chapter Tweleve
  13. Chapter Thirteen
  14. Chapter Fourteen
  15. Jezebel's Story
    Jezebel's story, of becoming a demon