Regrets A Waste Of Time

Before the camera flashes of the paparazzi, even bored Coffee Shop Soundtrack, All Time Low was in high school. David Bailey, is use to being invisible, most of the school doesn't even give him second glances as he walks down the hallway. He keeps to himself, and only talks to a few people, those few include: Alex Gaskarth, his best friend. David was keeping his biggest secret from himself and his best friend, that is until the day, someone gets a hold of his journal, the thing he keeps sacred and closest to his heart and begins posting pages of it on the school blog, and let's his biggest secret out: he is gay and in love with the school most popular guy, Zack Merrick.

Elizabeth Henley, loves her best friend, Zack Merrick, but only as a brother from another mother, she is the editor in chief of the schools blog and paper, but even she doesn't know who is posting the things on the site, but she can't help but wonder what her best friend, who she always known as straight thinks about the news of David Bailey, in love with him since the 7th grade. She has made it her business to find out who is doing it, and maybe do a little match making in the process. Even she has her eye on a guy at school, Jack Bakarat, the boy she always sees playing his guitar at the skate park, whom she herself has written countless pages of in her own diary.

In this story, two boys will discover their strength and four guys get together to maybe start a band, if they can fix themselves before the music runs out.
  1. Everyday People
    Elizabeth's POV (Taylor Lee)
  2. Smells Like Teen Spirit
    David's POV
  3. What's Goin' On
    Elizabeth's POV
  4. Taking Care Of Business
  5. Welcome To The Jungle
  6. Gimmie Shelter
    David's POV
  7. Roundabout
    Elizabeth's POV
  8. That'll Be The Day
    David's POV
  9. Jumpin Jack Flash
    Elizabeth's POV
  10. Comfortably Numb
    David's POV
  11. Bitch
    Elizabeth's POV
  12. Through The Grapevine
    David's POV
  13. Highway To Hell
    Elizabeth's POV
  14. Tracks of My Tears
    David's POV
  15. Creep
    Elizabeth's POV
  16. Pain
    David's POV
  17. Don't be cruel
    Zack's POV
  18. Kiss From A Rose
    David's POV