We Could Watch It Fly and Just Keep Lookin' On

Suzume Urame lost her parents in the war against the Nine-Tailed Fox. Ironically, becoming best friends with Naruto Uzumaki. The two have been best friends, sticking everything out until the very end. But being on the same team with Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno isn't always the easiest thing in the world. (Note: This story follows the Naruto Anime Series)
  1. Enter: Suzume Urame!
    An introduction to Suzume Urame
  2. My Name Is Konohamaru
    A complete filler episode by the animers, not much in this chapter
  3. Sasuke And Sakura: Friends Or Foes?
    Suzume is sorted into a team, and go figure, there was an odd number of students... odd ball :D
  4. Pass Or Fail? Survival Test
    Team Seven meets their Sensei, and Suzume isn't liken him too much...
  5. You Failed! Kakashi's Final Decision
    Will Suzume and the others pass on to become Genin? Or will they be Academy students once again? Or worse! (OMG! I didnt notice I didnt save my Spellchecked copy on Jarte, it has been fixed from this point on, promise!)
  6. A Dangerous Mission! Journey In The Land Of Waves
    Naruto is sick of these lame kids missions, and so is everyone else. But when a mere bridge builder lies about the level of protection he requires the lives of Team Seven is quickly put in jeopardy!
  7. The Assassin Of The Mist!
    Kakashi wants answers, but he's going to have to wait until after a rogue ninja finishes his little speech!
  8. The Oath of Pain
    Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto are left on their own to defend the bridge builder after Suzume and Kakashi are captured.
  9. Kakashi: Sharingan Warrior!
    After a brilliant move by Naruto and Sasuke, teacher and student are free, but will they be able to take down the seemingly unstoppable Zabuza?
  10. The Forest Of Chakra
    Suzume wakes up in bed next to... Kakashi!? More on Suzume's Kekkaigenkai is revealed!
  11. The Land Where A Hero Once Lived!
    Suzume begins to grow frustrated with herself for not making any progress.
  12. Battle On The Bridge! Zabuza Retur
    Zabuza is back for round two, and he has some new tricks!
  13. Haku's Secret Jutsu: Crystal Ice Mirrors!
    The battle rages on, and Zabuza has a friend with a brilliant jutsu. And where in the world is Naruto?
  14. The Number One Hyperactive Knucklehead Ninja Joins
    Naruto has returned to fight, but is screwing up, yet again... Can Suzume and Sasuke survive long enough to right his wrongs?
  15. Zero Visibility! The Sharingan Shatters
    Sasuke and Suzume have formulated a plan to break Haku's pattern, but when Haku goes for the kill, Suzume will make a life altering decision...
  16. The Broken Seal
    Suzume has committed the ultimate sacrifice for Sasuke, but at what cost?
  17. White Past: Hidden Ambition
    Sasuke's feelings about Suzume
  18. The Weapons Known As Shinobi!
    The rest of the squad discovers Suzume's fate, Haku has followed her to the other side.
  19. The Demon In The Snow!
    A shock about Haku brings back an old friend.
  20. A New Chapter Begins: The Chunnin Exams!
    Suzume and the others have made it back to the Leaf Village, and nothing has changed. Except for a mysterious triplet of Sand Ninjas.
  21. Identify Yourselves: Powerful New Rivals!
    The three sand ninjas reveal themselves, Sakura reveals some interesting news about Suzume...
  22. Chunnin Challenge: Rock Lee vs. Suzume!
    Rock Lee finds Suzume, they talk, and they fight!
  23. Genin Takedown! All Ten Rookies Face Off!
    All of the ten remaining rookies have a 'family reunion' and a new face makes a sexy appearance! :D
  24. Start Your Engines: The Chunnin Exams Begin!
    A written test and Suzume is freakin' out, can she survive the first Exam?!
  25. Tenth Question: All Or Nothing!
    Suzume hasn't answered a single question, it's all riding on the tenth question!
  26. Special Report: Live From The Forest Of Death
    Kabuto lies about his feeling
  27. The Chunnin Exam Stage 2: The Forest Of Death
    An unknown fact even Suzume didn't know about is revealed!
  28. Eat Or Be Eaten: Panic In The Forest
    A sight is seen by Suzume that truly messes with her mind, and a snake causes irreversible damage
  29. Naruto's Counterattack: Never Give In!
    Suzume is still injured from the snake, what will become of it? And why did this Grass Nin specifically target them?
  30. The Sharingan Revived: Dragon Flame Jutsu!
    Suzume is still injured from the snake, what will become of it? And what does this man want with them?
  31. Bushy Brow's Pledge: Undying Love And Protection
    Lee's Suzume senses are tingling and he comes to her aid.
  32. Konoha's Terrifyingly Tremendous Tag-Team
    A shocking truth is revealed about Suzume, a surprising trio joins the fight
  33. Ascended From Above: Like My Goddess
    Something happens to Suzume that gives her nearly Godlike Power
  34. The Calm After The Storm
    Everything is calmed down, words are exchanged between Lee and Suzume... and Naruto is confused!
  35. Perfect Timing: Magical Sergeant Kabuto!
    Kabuto arrives and performs a quick surgery to comfort her, the reason for the scars are revealed a little more.
  36. Clone vs. Clone! Mine Are Better Than Yours!
    It's four against one hundred, who can prevail?
  37. Injured! Continue On Suzume!
    Suzume is injured, can she continue on in the standings?