‹ Prequel: Once a Hero
Status: Comments make updates coms faster!

Always a Hero

After Jayla's disappearance, Blayke's own investigation has hit a brick wall. Now with being transferred to the NCIS headquarters building in Washington DC, she's going to have to make one difficult decision. Blayke won't trust another person handling her daughter's disappearance case after what the FBI did so she has to keep it a secret from everyone. Blayke doesn't like leaving the team she's been with for 3 years but she won't defy an order which clearly elaborates an old saying: "Once a Marine, Always a Marine."

When Director Leon Vance pays a surprise visit to Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs' team in the squad room with a woman with 2 German Shepherds, will she be able to keep her daughter's disappearance a secret or will all hell break loose?

DISCLAIMER!!!

AS IN ONCE A HERO, I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE TV SHOW NCIS, THE CHARACTERS, OR THE ACTORS. THIS STORY AND SERIES ARE COMPLETE WORKS OF FICTION. PLEASE REMEMBER TO COMMENT, RECOMMEND, AND SUBSCRIBE TO RECIEVE FURTHER UPDATES AND INFORMATION!!! ALSO DON'T BE A SILENT READER! I WANT TO HEAR FROM EVERYONE!
  1. Final Goodbyes
    Comments?
  2. The Meeting
    2nd update!
  3. The New Team
  4. Researching the Team
    Comment, comment, comment!!
  5. Interrogations
  6. The Truth
  7. Secret Comes to Light
    Part 1
  8. Secrets Come to Light 2
    Part 2
  9. A Visitor
  10. A Missing Piece
    Part 1
  11. A Missing Piece
    Part 2
  12. Leave It Alone
  13. A Threatening Message
  14. Stranger Than Fiction
  15. Recognition
    Please leave me some comments!
  16. Can't Hold Back
    Where's my commenters at?
  17. Save Our Last Goodbye
    Only one more chapter left after this one! So please comment and let me know how I'm doing!
  18. My Family
    [b]Please be on the lookout for the next story in this series![/b]