Status: Complete. Sequel is up and is also complete.

Days of the Old

Fourteen year old Payton doesn't deal with stress--or emotions in general--very well. And when her mother dies, she is at a loss. She doesn't know what to do with herself, especially when she has to live with her father, whom she's never met prior to her mother's death. She's leaving everything behind, including her best friend, Tyler.

There are two ways she can deal with it. She can deal with everything the way she had before, by actually expressing how she feels, or she can bottle it all up.

Can she cope without her mother? Her life is in pieces and she can't seem to pick them all up and put them back together by herself. And, as much as she hates to admit it, there's only one person who can help her, Matt. Her father, or M. Shadows as he's known to the rest of the world. Will she ever accept him as her father and actually let him in her life?

--

Disclaimer: I do not own Avenged Sevenfold, their girlfriends/wives, or any other famous person that may pop up in my story. I own the plot line and any OC's. I take plagiarism very seriously, so please do not steal my work. Also, I wouldn't even think of writing this without The Rev in it. I mean him no disrespect in writing this and I hope no one has any problems with it.

Entered into Cheye13's Father/Daughter Contest and save.the.last.dance's Avenged Sevenfold Father/Daughter Contest.

Once again, I mean Jimmy Sullivan no disrespect in writing this.


Total word count: 92, 965.