Status: active =]

These Words Are Choking Me Slowly

Liam and Rayne used to be the best of friends; they used to do almost everything together. But for some reason unknown, well to everyone but Raynie and Liam, around the end of their freshman year, their friendship ended. Now, for some odd reason, Liam seems determined to make Raynie forgive him, not matter what the cost is.

But after all the years that have past, and all the things that have been said, and all of the hate that has been established, why pick now to try and ask for forgiveness? That's exactly what Raynie's trying to figure out.

All Rights Reserved.

All ideas, characters, etc. have been thought up by me. If any stories are found to contain the same, or closely similar content as this story, used without my permission, you will be found, and you will be reported.

2010© XXfalling-overXX


------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why now, Liam?!" I screamed over the sound of the heavy, pouring rain.

"Because!" He yelled back. He had this sort of pleading look on his face, like he didn't want me to bring it up now or something. Too bad for him, I thought.

"That's not good enough, Liam! There's something you're not telling me, I can just feel it." I hollered to him. The rain was really coming down now.

"Do you really want to know the truth? The real truth?!" When he asked, he had this kind of scary, threatening look in his eyes. Once he saw my scared expression, his face softened.

"Yes, Liam. I need to know the real truth. Don't I deserve that much?" I pleaded.

"Okay," he began with a sigh, "the real truth is..."