Status: Active

You Are My Everything

Annalyse has two best friends. Ryan Ross and Brendon Urie are her life. But when she finds herself having 'more-than-friendly' feelings, things get turned upside-down.
  1. Best Friends Until the End
    Annalyse arrives late to school thanks to Ryan. On their way to class, Annalyse's best friend, Caitlin, gives Ryan a note, making Annalyse feel a slight bit of jealousy.
  2. I'll Do Anything to See You Smile
    And the drama begins :D
  3. Play Three Again
    Short and Sweet.
  4. What is This Feeling?
  5. Things Are Shaping Up to Be Pretty Odd
    Annalyse tries to figure out what is bugging Brendon.
  6. Northern Downpour Sends Its Love
    Sort of a filler again....sorry. The next chapter should be more exciting.
  7. When The Day Met The Night
    I know it's been a while since my last update. I've been really busy lately. I saw PATD friday night in Cleveland. They were beyond amazing. This story will be taking off hopefully as of now. So I'm excited. :)
  8. The World is Changing Right Before My Eyes
    Annalyse will have to face many decisions after the night of the party. The hardest thing about it; She doesn't want to pick between her two best friends.
  9. How could this have happened?
    Ryan and Brendon try to talk things out with Annalyse, but just end up making everything worse.
  10. I'm a car crash waiting to happen.
    Annalyse meets a new friend, who seems to have some clue as to what is making Annalyse so sick...
  11. My Life's Flipped Upside Down
    Annalyse decides to give Brendon a chance. But how will that end in the longrun?
  12. Forgiveness
    Annalyse finds an unexpected guest on her doorstep. How willing is she to forgive?
  13. Now's just not the time.
    Brendon finds out that Annalyse forgave Ryan. His reaction is pretty surprising.
  14. It's never been this hard before.
    Annalyse has a dark secret slowly eating away at her conscience. But will she finally tell?
  15. Heading on a one way track.
    Annalyse gives some thought to all of her options, but which will she choose?
  16. In the Blink of an Eye
  17. There's No Turning Back
  18. This Is It
  19. My Mind is Spinning Out of Control
  20. We All Come Crashing Down
    Ryan contemplates confronting Annalyse, but is afraid to lose her once and for all. Will the secret finally be revealed?
  21. We Can't Go On Like This
  22. These Times Are Hard