You Know That I'm Better in the End

4 years.

4 years since Ronnie cheated, since the divorce, and since being with Andy.

She was happy with Andy. He was amazing to her, and she couldn't ask for a better boyfriend.

Ronnie's attempted to move on. Desperately. He even tried to have a girlfriend 2 years after getting divorced! But that ended eventually, and he was back to being alone. Again.

Travis is 5 years old now. And despite being so young, he's much smarter than you could imagine. He knows what his daddy did to his momma (to an extent), but he also knows how sorry his daddy is, and how much his daddy still loves momma.

Travis likes Andy, but you know what he likes better?

The thought of his parents being together again.

And guess what?

So does Ronnie.

$$$

Amazing banner made by the lovely Hachie! <3

No, I do not own any of the famous characters that magically appear in this fanfiction. I only own the plot and the original characters.

Steal ANY of this and I'll feed you to the dogs with really sharp and pointy teeth.

Read the first fanfic that started all of this, "I Can't Believe, I'm Actually Meant To Be Here!", and then read the prequel to this fanfic, "It Burns So Bright, This Flame Will Never Die", so you'll know what the hell's going on. Or don't and be extremely confused from time to time, the choice is yours!

Title Credit: The Westerner - Falling In Reverse