Status: Will be updated at least once a week.

Redefine Me, Redesign Me

Ellie had been trying to find herself for as long as she can remember, though it's never been easy. Her Grams always tried her best to encourage her to go for her dreams, in fact it was her Grams that bought her first guitar and gave it to her for her 13th birthday. Which is where she found her passion for music and music is where she felt most at home. Ellie's mom disapproved of most things that Ellie loved, and music made the top of the list. She threatened to not pay for her schooling if she tried to major in anything music related. Her dad tried to get her mom to be reasonable and let Ellie choose for herself her mom did not give, and Ellie settled for majoring pre law.

She tried to find love but instead got an over controlling boyfriend that didn't care for her as much as he did himself, though for reasons that disgusted Ellie her mom loved him. After graduating college she moved in with her two best friends which was another thing that her mom disapproved of. According to her mom a young woman should live with her family.

Ellie stopped caring about what her mom thought a long time ago and just started realizing that staying so close to her wasn't going to help her in finding herself.

This is why she chose to move to Baltimore.

This is why she got a job at a place that was completely out of her comfort zone.

This is how she met Alex Gaskarth.

This is how she found herself.