Status: Complete

We Only Come Out at Night

Alyssa is a teen living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, originally from Northern Ireland. She has a large group of best friends but is sometimes shy.
The group has their ups and downs but an event that will change their lives occurs leaving secrets and lies.
This takes place a month after the accident, the group is still strong but what are the guys, in two separate bands known as Motionless In White and Pierce The Veil, hiding from Alyssa, and Maddie who seems to be in the dark as well.
A Ricky Olson (from Motionless In White) story (not a slash!!)

Prologue
I climbed the dark brown tree seeking solitude form the world below. The leaves welcomed me in their fiery embrace. A cool breeze rustled them and I felt my hair blow in the same direction. I sighed comfortably and leaned against the trunk. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and sighed. I loved my family, don't get me wrong, but I was exhausted with stress and the four hours sleep this morning hadn't done me much good. I lived in fear of seeing him again, for the sake of my family. I felt the branch under me shake and I turned around. I looked into the diamond blue eyes I feared, yet loved at the same time.