‹ Prequel: American Soldier
Status: Updates come when Comments are recieved

Wounded Warrior No More

Blaze has been in the military since she was 18 years old and fresh out of high school. She has earned several medals and accommodations for her services on the battlefield and it's the only life she's known for the past 7 years. She's received minor wounds in the line of duty but now she's got an injury that is sending her back onto American soil. She's glad to be coming home but she doesn't know how to treat civilian life from being away from it for so long.

Payge Rossi has been married to Matthew Sanders for 3 years and they both have been through the news of Blaze being a Prisoner of War to her minor injuries in battle but when Blaze sends her younger sister a letter telling her all about the injury that's sending her back home, Payge is happy that she's finally going to see her sister again and to have her meet her husband and his friends.

How do you think Blaze will react to being back home in the good ole US of A? Will she be able to cope with her permanent injury or will she be confronted with something she never wanted?

DISCLAIMER!!!

I DO NOT OWN Avenged Sevenfold, anyone associated with them, or any other band that may come into this story.

I DO OWN all original characters and this story.

Remember this is a series so please be kind in comments and always remember to subscribe and recommend this.