Drowning Lessons

Suffice it to say that Frankie is not the most popular guy in school. He doesn't think anything can get any worse, but oh how wrong he was. Things were about to get a LOT worse, for him AND Gerard.
  1. What Harm Would It Do...
  2. Heaven Help ME...
  3. Oh, How Wrong We....Weren't!?
    PROPS TO BURIED IN BULLETS, ME BEST FRIEND JANELLE FOR COMING UP WITH THIS ***ING MINDBLOWING CHAPTER! Check out her story A.Shovel.And.A.Grave. I CHALLENGE YOU TO TAKE THE....CHALLENGE.....
  4. My Way Home Is Through You
  5. Give 'Em Hell, Kids...
  6. You'll Never Make Me Leave...
    Give Me A Reason To Believe..
  7. Give Me All Your Poison.
  8. I'll Never Let Them Hurt You, Not Tonight.
    This is kind of a filler, but I absolutely love co-writing this story. I sincerely thank you all for reading our tale, and hope you enjoy the rest of it.
  9. Fire At Will
  10. From The Lights To The Pavement
    I tried numerous times writing this chapter, but uh, it just didn't work. I couldn't get anything out of it. So I changed my tactics slightly.
  11. I Wa--Well, HAVE Seen What Your Insides Look Like!
    Author Note: Yes, I know Frankie does not have an eyebrow ring. This is purely for effect.
  12. Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge... Bob Bryar Style.
  13. If This Is What You Want...
  14. We've Only Got One Chance To Put Things At An End.
    Sorry about that last chapter. I had no idea what I was smoking with that one.... but here's a new one....that will be just as shitty and melodramatic, probably. I don't know, I'm writing out of my ass nowadays........ I HAVE A LOT OF ***IN SKITTLES
  15. And Cross The Patron Saint Of Switchblade Fights.
    All we are is bullets, I mean this...
  16. We Spark And Fade, They Die By Threes...
    Author Note: Rick and Josh are the same person, I am sorry I forgot to mention this to my readers, but Joshua is his first name. His last name is Richards, and the boys often disrespect him by calling him Rick or ***. The jocks get mad about it. Tee
  17. Please Understand It Has To Be This Way...
    Please bear with me, I know nothing of the judicial system. I will just make up my own rules and laws, thank you. If it sucks, I'm sorry but I'm not a lawyer/cop/judge.
  18. Take My ***ing Hand And Never Be Afraid Again.
    MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I AM THE UNDISPUTED MASTER OF DOUBLE POSTS!!! ..........
  19. I Would Drive On To The End With You.
    Sorry. Short and shitty.
  20. A Liquor Store Or Two Keeps The Gas Tank Full...
  21. I've Proven Myself To You, So We'll Keep It Runnin
    Sorry guys, really short filler here.
  22. This Time, We Mean It.
    Yeah yeah yeah, I said I wouldn't update this until I'd finished the first part of GMARTB, but here's something you must know about me if this author/reader relationship is gonna work. I say a lot of things. Enjoy.
  23. As Snow Falls, On Desert Sky...
    Alright, I'm back. Its bothering me that these stories haven't been finished, and I just got a great idea for a NEW story, soo... here you go. Chapter whatever this is of Drowning Lessons.
  24. Just A Vacant Three By Four...
    Hey guys. Sorry to be so late with new updates, but I'm afraid this will be one of my last for beloved Drowning Lessons. I am ending it. I figure it is time. There may be a sequel, I don't know yet, but I don't see how. Anyways, enjoy, loves!
  25. And If We Never Sleep Again...
    Sorry guys. Real short one. Just figured I had to get it up and get the creative juices flowing again. Hope you enjoy it, at least a little. It'll take some time to get back into the swing of things, but whatever.
  26. Without A Sound