Status: hiatus.

Unexpected Places

The loud clanging school bell rang out through the school grounds and I threw the flower down on the ground and pulled myself up, swinging my bag over my shoulder. I'd skipped last class and hung out on my own round the back of the school, on the other side of the football pitch. It was now, officially, summer. 2 whole months of doing nothing, and then my final year at school. I hated school, I didn't really have any friends. I had friends out of school, but...they're different. I didn't get to see them alot of the time. They were always busy, out of town. But this summer, it would be different...

I'm hoping this story will be a success, I haven't written one with these particular bands in for a long time, those of which have since been deleted. If you read it, please leave comments, I appreciate critisism, as long as it is constructive.
Enjoy,
vimto
  1. Chapter One
    Don't Smoke, It's Bad For You
  2. Chapter Two
    You're Both Pansies
  3. Chapter Three
    How Does Your Head Feel?
  4. Chapter Four
    Then Edward Cullen Was Brought Into My Life
  5. Chapter Five
    You're What, 15?
  6. Chapter Six
    They're in the bathroom making sweet, hot love.
  7. Chapter Seven
    Will you get my iPod back off the stick over there?
  8. Chapter Eight
    Sure, and I'm Gerard Way
  9. Chapter Nine
    I'm just so gosh darned lovable.
  10. Chapter Ten
    Her innocence was corrupted a long time ago.
  11. Chapter Eleven
    Is our little ray of sunshine feeling a tad hungover today?
  12. Chapter Twelve
    there she goes again, racing through my viens.
  13. Chapter Thirteen
    The truth hurts.
  14. Chapter Fourteen
    So kiss me goodbye.
  15. Chapter Fifteen
    It was a plane ride from LAX to O'Hare.
  16. Chapter Sixteen
    Bumping Uglies.
  17. AUTHOR'S NOTE.
    author's note.
  18. Chapter Seventeen
    maybe re-read chapter 16 to remind you, it's been a while since I updated :)