The College Stalker

Aria Brahma is new to college along with her group of friends. Her boyfriend disapproves of having guy friends so she sticks to her gang of girls. However, she gets something more than she bargains for - a stalker.
When she goes through an emotional upheaval, Aria is forced to ask for help from unexpected quarters.
Is her stalker really a stalker or is there something more to him than that?
  1. PROLOGUE
  2. WELCOME TO MY LIFE
    The song by Simple Plan is used, as we join Aria and her friends as she struggles to keep her relationship from falling apart!
  3. NUMB
    Things go downhill for poor Aria, as the relationship with her boyfriend remains to suck. And the first glimpse of the stalker.
  4. SOMEBODY HELP ME
    Aria realizes that she's being stalked by the Senior.
  5. I'LL FOLLOW YOU INTO THE DARK
    Aria begins to like the fact her stalker is paying attention to her.
  6. FIELDS OF GOLD
    An accidental encounter with the stalker, so...should Aria befriend him?
  7. BREAKAWAY
    A meeting with the college counselor. What should Aria do when she knows her relationship has no future?
  8. FORGOTTEN
    A strained meeting with her boyfriend, Akash.....what happens now.....
  9. I GOTTA GO MY OWN WAY
    Two words - the break up
  10. VIENNA
    Not being able to deal with the classes, Aria goes off to see the counselor. But....she meets someone else...
  11. COME CLEAN
    A little confidence between Aria and....
  12. FRIEND
    *looks at title* Enough said
  13. WHERE DID I GO RIGHT?
    Aria wonders how she got such a good friend....
  14. ONCE UPON A BROKEN HEART
    So is this the Happily Ever After?
  15. WHEN THERE WAS ME AND YOU
    "Flames to dust, lovers to friends, why do all good things come to an end?"
  16. HALF-LIFE
    Why can't Aria and a certain someone just be friends?
  17. HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME?
    ....What's happening in Aria's life....
  18. HANDS
    Will the doubts and confusion finally end?
  19. HARD TO SAY "I'M SORRY"
    The final conclusion dawns......
  20. EPILOGUE