Status: Slow updates? Comment? Banner?

A Melody, a Memory

I had felt a load of pain hit me but it didn’t feel like I was hit much. I was still able to move and I only felt bruises and cuts from the glass and other objects from the car.

“Keri!” I groaned unable to move much not getting a response from her. “Keri, baby, answer me.” I said worried beyond belief. I couldn’t sit and do nothing so I slid out of my jammed seat belt trying to get to her.

I heard moving and groaning along with some sobs and attempts to catch air from her. “Keri, answer me please.” I pleaded seeing her upside down in the seat bloody. I struggled to get her out as I heard the faint sounds of the ambulance.

“Keri, please answer me.” I said again as the sounds got closer.

The groaning, and sobbing stopped. “Keri!” I yelled not hearing her gasp for air. “Help!” I yelled again hearing footsteps.

“We are coming.”

“Keri, please wake up.” I said trying not to cry…

*NOTE: This story will include The Rev because I can't not write him in, so if you have a problem read something else. I do not own A7X I own the plot and original charaters.
  1. Good Morning
  2. Tarnished
    Keri/Brian's POV
  3. All That Could Have Been
    Brian's POV
  4. Waken Up
    Brian's POV
  5. No Bull Shit
    Brian's POV
  6. Dogs
    Brian/Keri's POV
  7. The Italian And French Red Head Protecting The Memory Loss
    Keri/Brian's POV
  8. I'd Do Anything For A Smile
    Brian/Keri's POV
  9. Four Year Summary
    Keri's POV
  10. Big Brother
    Keri's POV
  11. Talk
  12. Love Died
    Brian/ Keri's POV
  13. Inspiration
    Brian/ Keri's POV
  14. Sad Art
  15. Flawed Yet There
    Brian's POV
  16. The Proposal?
    Brian/Keri's POV
  17. Don't Kill Jimmy
    Brian/Keri's POV
  18. Parties
    Keri/Brian's POV
  19. Tie The Lose Knot
    Brian/Keri's POV
  20. Things Get Better