Sequel: Just Like His Father

It's Always a Fight Against Time

In cities that never sleep, life is full of problems and people are always on the run. One thing is for sure though... If you mess with the wrong person, you are going down. Especially when those people happen to be literal fighters, they never give up until the brutal end.
They will stop at nothing to find you...

To put it simply: Payback is a fucking bitch.

Image

Blaire.... After going home to her empty apartment, someone "breaks in" and threatens her. After recently finding out she was pregnant, Blaire and her baby are left for dead...But who did it to her? Will she live? What will happen to the unborn baby? And who is the so called remorseful person?

Image

Meanwhile her best friend, Ale and his girlfriend Rain have been in a car accident. But no one knows the severity of their injuries yet.
Status= unknown.

Matt, Lucas and the rest of the guys are the only ones there to help fill in the holes and pick up all the pieces. The very many pieces.
However, they all quickly realize something important...
The three are all in severe condition and may not make it through the night.

At this point It's Always A Fight Against Time

Image

------
(c) by shilohnovella/ fallenfromgrace,( me)... Please! Do not steal. We are all writers here to some point or readers for that matter, would you want your stuff stolen or for anything of yours to be stolen? I didn’t think so… I do not own any of the guys from Avenged Sevenfold, only the original characters. I also don't own any of the pictures used. 1-2-09 original posted start. This is the 2nd post of this story… RIP Jimmy.