Status: Active

"Action Man Says He's Coming."

Image
American Jessi Andraste Vengeance is a tough, ass-kicking, fiery zoologist with a ranching background. Her heritage is almost completely Celtic and she's very proud of it. She's passionate about animals but felines especially. Although zoology is her main interest paleontology is a close second. Jessi also has a "secret". She, many others on her mother's side comes from a long line of Celtic shape shifters. This comes in handy at her job.
Jessi works for a secret, British, government facility called the ARC or the Anomaly Research Center (Centre). Anomalies are portals between two times in history almost like a wormhole."The anomalies are conclusive proof that the past exists, in a fourth dimension as real and solid as those we already know. Our job is to predict and contain them" as Professor Nick Cutter describes them. Living things are able to pass through these without any harm, that's where Jessi comes in. She fights dinosaurs or what ever else comes through.
After two tragic deaths the Head of the ARC James Lester brings in a new Head of Security. Little does Jessi know he happens to be her close friend from the short time spent at a military training facility call Sandhurst, Captain Hilary Becker.

Now they and the rest of the team have to face fearsome creatures from the past and future, Christine Johnson the leader of the military liaison with the ARC and on top of that their old "friend" Helen Cutter the estranged and deranged wife of Nick Cutter the team leader. She bares a striking resemblance, in Jessi's mind, to the ruthless and intelligent Future Predetors.
Between Helen, Christine and the creatures the ARC team has their work cut out for them. How will things be resolved? Read and find out.

Disclaimer: I don't own Primeval or any of the characters. This is one of those "what would happen if a me-like character was there" kind of things. I do own Jessi.
Title is one of Conner's lines in Season 3 episode 1.

Here's the link to the photobucket folder that goes with this story incase any of you aren't familiar with Jessi's weapons or anything else.

http://s1091.photobucket.com/albums/i392/Icecat7/Action%20Man%20Says%20Hes%20Coming/