Status: Next update soon! :)

When You Got a Good Thing

Brian feels like everything has gone downhill since Jimmy passed away, and none of the boys know what to do to help him. When Avenged decides to take a small vacation from touring and their life in Huntington Beach, they meet some new friends who can hopefully help Brian.

Lena's quirky and likes things clean and in order. She's loud and wants everything done her way, the right way. Lena's house is huge and that's where the boys resolve to stay for the time being.

Brent's a chill dude. He comes to Lena's almost every day to fiddle around in the studio that he helped design and build that's in Lena's basement.

There's Rei who's as crazy as they come. He's gay and he makes sure that everyone knows and accepts it.

And then...there's Sadie. She's short, and sweet but has a major attitude. If she doesn't agree with you, she'll let you know. She speaks her mind but sometimes forgets that that can upset people.

Brian falls for her and she for him. Then when Brian thinks everything is looking up, Michelle calls him with bad news. Sadie is there to help him through it, but not without struggle. Can they make it work despite the faults? Can they tell when they've got a good thing going and keep it going?

________________________________________________________________________

Title credit goes to Lady Antebellum's song When You Got A Good Thing

The wonderful banner credit goes to metric-cookie on deviantart.com. She is the best and all of her art is gorgeous!
The background credit goes to me. I made it myself in Photoshop CS5

I do not own the boys of Avenged Sevenfold at all. If I did Brian would be my lovely husband...Matt would be my brother and I would hide Johnny, Zacky, and Arin in my house. I do not own ANYTHING except for my original characters and the plot.

Rated R for drug use, swearing, and mildly violent/emotionally sensitive situations and eventually sexual content.

(c) Sadie Haner 2011
  1. Stop Doing This To Yourself
    Introduction...Matt and Brian on the bus.
  2. You're An Idiot
    Sadie and Lena are introduced.
  3. A Mutual Decision
    The boys decide to stay at Lena's mansion.
  4. Watching Him Watch Me
    Brian likes to watch Sadie.
  5. You Make The Decision
    Brian and Zack have a little chat about Sadie.
  6. Comfort You
    Brian has a 'moment of weakness.'
  7. Don't Let Go
    Sadie and Brian have a chat.
  8. Just Have To Wait
    Sadie and Brian fight.
  9. Eager To Sin
    They both want this to go somewhere. Now.
  10. Hello, Beautiful
    Sadie's going to kill Lena.
  11. Of Love And Loss
    She really does loves him.
  12. Losing My Mind
    Sadie and Brian go visit her horses.
  13. I'm Not Okay, I Promise
    Zacky talks with Sadie and she decides to tell Brian about something from her past.
  14. She's Crazy
    You don't strum Paolo.
  15. Glad To Be Going Home
    They're finally going back to Cali.
  16. Give All My Secrets To You
    Michelle and Sadie meet.
  17. The Pain's Too Much
    Sadie has a bad dream.
  18. Perfection Isn't Everything
    Zacky's birthday party.
  19. Routine
    Sadie and Brian try to get a routine going.
  20. Save Us
    Avenged is auditioning drummers.
  21. Hard To Be Soft, Tough To Be Tender
    Sadie's birthday.
  22. Say Goodbye
    Sadie finally tells Brian about her past.
  23. Michelle's Secret
    Michelle tells all.
  24. Can Always Quit Tomorrow
    He can quit whenever he wants with her around.