Status: Keep it or Forget it?

Just One Mistake

Her

It was just a one night stand, but it was so much more than that. It was one night, one night that ruined everything. Because of that one night I lost all my friends. He, however, got what he wanted back, he got her. He got his precious Amy back, but to get her back he had to ruin a friendship with a best friend. It was his first time. It was my first time. I was in love with him. To him I was just something to use. I always wanted him. He never wanted me. His friends were my friends. My friends were his friends. All until that one night that ruined everything. That one night broke my heart, and killed me inside. That one night has never left my mind. It was a great night, but it wasn’t worth the consequences it cost me. To him it was perfect he came out with everything he wanted. At least someone came out happy. Because I lost my everything.

Him

That necklace. I see it every time I close my eyes. I brought it for her on her twelve birthday, it wasn’t expensive, but it was good quality sting, and a beautiful bead. It was $10. She loved it. She never took it off. She was my best friend. I used her. She was my first. Even then she kept that necklace on, it made me smile. To this day, she was my only. She will be my last. I love her. I made the biggest mistake losing her. I lost my best friend. I lost my love. I even caused my best friends to lose a best friend. I don’t regret doing it. I regret the USING her to get back my girlfriend Amy. Unfortunately it worked, I got Amy back. I regret taking Amy back. I regret losing Milou. Amy cheated on me not too long after. I should have been hurt. I couldn’t have cared less that she cheated. That’s when I knew. I loved her, Milou. Milou was my best friend. She wasn’t when she should have been. After Amy cheated I dumped her. I dumped her, not because she cheated, but because I didn’t care. But none of that matter. All that matters is that I hurt my precious Milou. I hurt my Miffin as I always called her. I hurt myself. I’ll never see that necklace again. I’ll never see her again.

Should I continue it???

(I rated it PG 17 just in case because at this moment the rating is a mystery to me)
  1. Wake Up Call
    "Don't you care about me anymore? Care about me. I don't think so."
  2. The Reason
    "I'm not a perfect person. I never meant to do those things to you."
  3. Stutter
    "You're just a fantasy girl It's an impossible world All I want is to be with you always I give you everything pay some attention to me All I want is just you and me always"
  4. Stay Here
    "We’re gonna miss each other even more tomorrow And why does it always have to be (hey!) I’ll miss you, goodbye, remember me? We’re gonna miss each other even more tomorrow"
  5. Addicted
    "It's like you're a drug It's like you're a demon I can't face down It's like I'm stuck It's like I'm running from you all the time And I know I let you have all the power It's like the only company I seek is misery all around"
  6. DJ got us Falling in Love Again
    "Hands up, when the music drops We both put our hands up Put your hands on my body Swear I think I remember those eyes, eyes, eyes, eyes I seen you before Cause baby tonight, the DJ got us falling in love again"
  7. This Love
    "This love has taken its toll on me She said Goodbye too many times before And her heart is breaking in front of me I have no choice cause I won't say goodbye anymore"
  8. Let Me Down Easy
    "Let me down easy But stay with me tonight Say you don't need me But stay with me tonight But stay with me tonight Say you don't need me But stay with me tonight"
  9. She Doesn't Get It
    She says she's leaving on a Sunday That leaves me one more night Can I take you home? I know it's wrong but I know your type
  10. Sweetest Goodbye
    "Bring me closer to heart attack Say goodbye and just fly away When you comeback I have some things to say How does it feel to know you never have to be alone?"
  11. Gives you Hell
    "When you see my face I hope it gives you hell, I hope it gives you hell When you walk my way I hope it gives you hell, I hope it gives you hell"
  12. Everywhere Everything
    "She comes and she goes She's everywhere I wanna be When she's high she's low She's everything, everything I follow her like satellites Around and 'round she goes She's everywhere, she's everything"
  13. Never Say Never
    "We're pulling apart and coming together again and again We're growing apart but we pull it together, pull it together, together again Don't let me go Don't let me go Don't let me go"
  14. Undercover
    "I woke up felt kind of awkward in these shoes seemed all the people on the streets blocked every way I reached when I tried to walk to you I know it's true I'm kindof underneath the radar"
  15. Dead End
    "they don't compare to the ones she left behind there is never a note so she waits for me to come back home I'm looking for a dead end song"