Status: In Progress

Teehee TV

This is a TV show I wrote with my friend, Shelby, also known as shukaku132. Johnny Seward (aka Johnny Christ) and I co-host the show, and we interview random celebrities, and we often have to stop the show because either Johnny and I are harassing each other, the guest stars are being harassed, the audience is being harassed, or the guest stars are harassing Johnny and I. Just a random stupid story. The first ones aren't too great but around... episode ten or eleven they get better.
  1. Episode One
  2. Episode Two
    This is one of the shortest episodes, in which Rehtaeh and Johnny interview Mikey Way. Maybe.
  3. Episode Three
    In this episode, Johnny mysteriously disappears, but Rehtaeh interviews Avenged Sevenfold!
  4. Episode Four
    a very... DRAMATIC installment of Teehee TV
  5. Episode Five
    Gerard Way is unfortunate enough to be interviewed by Rehtaeh and Johnny, and Johnny is given the nickname, Donny
  6. Episode Six
    In which Rehtaeh and Johnny make fun of the Jonas Brothers and their friend Jeremy blows them up with pies
  7. Episode Seven
    Rehtaeh's Birthday!!
  8. Episode Eight
    in which Rehtaeh and Johnny make Motley Crue play Twister
  9. Episode Nine
    Rehtaeh and Johnny interview Pinkly Smooth!
  10. Episode Ten
    Rehtaeh and Johnny interview Mick Mars and Vince Neil of Motley Crue!
  11. Episode Eleven
    Johnny and Rehtaeh interview Baker Baker and Nikki Sixx, while Tommy harasses Rehtaeh and Nikki. Again.
  12. Episode Twelve
    Rehtaeh and Johnny... interview Escape the Fate! No, it's with Craig, not Ronnie. He appears in later episodes though. But... in this episode Slash makes an appearance!
  13. Episode Thirteen
    Rehtaeh and Johnny go to a private concert to see SIXX AM!
  14. Episode Fourteen
    Johnny is sick and Rehtaeh tap dances with a bear named... Doopy? also, a reference to The Outsiders.
  15. Episode Fifteen
    we interview OBAMA!
  16. Episode Sixteen
    In which CC Deville loses his accent, and Rehtaeh and Johnny gain accents.
  17. Episode Seventeen
    Teehee TV Idol!
  18. Episode Eighteen
    just... weirdness
  19. Episode Nineteen
    Interviewing Taylor Lautner
  20. Episode Twenty
    Teehee TV Pet Show!!
  21. Chapter Twenty One
    New Years Party!