Status: Active

Not Your Every Razorblade Romance...

Image


Miriah Silver Moon-Wolf is a hippy raised, quarter Cherokee, twenty year old writer. When she gets the chance to live her dream and become published, Miriah leaves her home and moves to Helsinki in a heartbeat.

Ville Valo is a emotionally crippled artist trying to save his relationship of the past five years. He knows his drinking is getting out of hand and doesn't seem to care much. He knows his family, friends and band-mates are all worried for him, but he just keeps sinking deeper into depression.

Miriah and Ville meet by fate. They quickly form a strong bond and feel a connections to one another.

The only problems with this budding romance are...

Ville is still engaged
Miriah is eight years younger than Ville
Ville must leave for the states to record his new album
Miriah has to finish her novel by it's deadline

Take a trip down memory lane and remember the pre-Dark Light era to post-Venus Doom through a well-used, yet reworked Ville Fan-fiction storyline.
  1. Prologue
    " I want to start this story somewhere interesting, but I feel like you may not be interested unless you understand a little about me first...."
  2. Chapter One...Train Wreck
    "”I'm A Train Wreck... Waiting To Happen..."
  3. Chapter Two...Rabbit Heart
    "Here I am, a rabbit hearted girl... Frozen in the headlights..."
  4. Chapter Three...Wicked Game
    "It's strange what desire... Will make foolish people do..."
  5. Chapter Four...Love or Dyslexia?
    "...But since I bumped into you, I bump into walls..."
  6. Chapter Five...Hurricane Drunk
    "I'm going to drink myself to death... And in the crowd I see you with someone else..."
  7. Chapter Six...Video Kid
    "The message...misleading...We're lying, We're cheating...We're only repeating...The motions preceding..."
  8. Chapter Seven...Girl With One Eye
    "Oh, my reputation's kinda clouded with dirt... That's why you sleep with one eye open..."
  9. Chapter Eight…You Might Have Noticed
    "If you're under the impression I'm alright..."
  10. Chapter Ten…Lies.
    "You only ever touch me in the dark..."
  11. Chapter Eleven…The Origin Of Love.
    "You had a way so familiar, But I could not recognize, Cause you had blood on your face; I had blood in my eyes..."
  12. Chapter Twelve…Rest In Peace
    "You're scared...Ashamed of what you feel..."
  13. Chapter Thirteen…Underneath It All
    All I do… I can feel you...
  14. Chapter Fourteen… Kiss With A Fist
    My black eye casts no shadow... Your red eye sees no blame...