Berkeley Black Shadow

The story is about Cindy and Kailey moving down to Berkeley, California. Something happens on the plane and Cindy and Kailey almost take a bullet for Green Day. The story takes dips and turns in and out of drama. Cindy and Kailey are also trying to manage relationships.
  1. The Beginning
    This is were the story line is built up and the amazing story begins.
  2. The Highjackers
    The story takes a turn for the worst when the plane gets highjacked.
  3. Cindy and Nathaniel
    A romance is cooking up when a tragic cliff hanger happens.
  4. Chaos
    The story goes crazy. Tre gets in a car wreck and has to depend on Cindy and Kailey with his life.
  5. Missing
    Cindy is missing in the town of Berkeley. Kailey is freaking out and Tre is still in the hospital.
  6. Kidnapped
    Cindy and Kailey go on tour with the boys. The stop at the 7-11 and things go from good to hell.
  7. True Love
    Kailey and the boys wake up and find Cindy and Billie missing. While Kailey and the boys look for them Cindy and Billie get worse. Will the make it in time?
  8. Back to Normal
    CIndy and Kailey go with the Green Day trio to one of there concerts. Everything is back to normal. Or isn't it?
  9. The Big News
    This were everything get worse
  10. All Hell Breaks Loose
    Billie finds out Kailey is pregnant and she goes into labor
  11. Relationship Problems
    Tenison rises as relationships get worse.
  12. Good Times
    The Green Day trio go to Gilman to hang out.
  13. This Pain is Just to Real
  14. The Brusies Faded but The Pain in Her Heart Didn't
  15. The Last Goodbye