Status: Completed On March 4, 2013 At 11:43 P.M. THANKS FOR READING! !~^_^SAAVi^_^~!

For One Night and That Night With You

It's been been four months since the visit to the Linda Vista Hospital, and it's drawing closer to Hollywood Undead's "Notes From The Underground" release date, Janurary 8th. But the boys have one big problem in there way: Christmas. With money tight and a possible promotion tour for the album to start planning, the boys have enough problems without having to buy Christmas presents for their girlfriends. And boyfriend. But two of the boys don't have to worry about buying presents: Jorel and Dylan, otherwise known as J-Dog and FunnyMan.

~Jorel's girlfriend, April Dergo, decided she had enough with his absences, and dumped him after he returned to her after the Linda Vista Hospital visit. He even bought flowers to say hello after he'd been gone so long. In truth, Jorel wanting to start a fucking riot. He cared a lot about April. He's known her since high school let out his Senior year, but only last year did he have the guts to ask her out on a date. He told her he might be gone a lot, and told her not to worry, and that he'd always return to her at the end of every tour, every interview, every music video, and every music session. It's not like he didn't warn her. Don't get him wrong, he's glad he's single, but he loved having someone to spoil. He just moved into a new, slightly bigger house with her, and now that her stuff was gone, he felt lonely without her stuff getting in his way, and missed her body against his while he slept. Oh, you know who she dumped him for? Jorel's ex-girlfriend. Yeah, you read me right. JOREL's ex-GIRLFRIEND. But he's not the only one with fucking girlfriend issues.

~Dylan's girlfriend, Nikki De La Salazar, was caught robbing a store on the night of his return home. She knew he'd be home that day, so she waited to make her one call. She called Dylan as soon as he walked through the door. Even Dylan doesn't understand why she PURPOSELY gets thrown into jail. When he gets thrown into jail, he does it on accident. He couldn't for the life of him figure out why someone would get themselves into trouble ALL THE TIME. He barely sees her anymore. Dylan was tempted on more than one occasion to cheat on her, knowing deep down in his heart that she wouldn't be around enough to even notice. But every time he talks to a beautiful woman who clearly wants to be fucked, he remembers that his girlfriend might be home, wondering where he is. So he just tells the girls he meets that he's in a very serious relationship, and leaves the club to his Chevy. Dylan gets home, only to find himself alone-again. "I should have fucked that girl at the club. Nikki wouldn't even notice-or even care." On more than enough occasions, he thought about going back to the club, taking a girl home, and fucking his frustrations out. But he decided against it every single time. He was glad he wasn't the only one with heartbreak.

But when Jorel and Dylan get together to banter about their girlfriend issues, they find that even when you have pure heartbreak and are desolately lonely, you find the person next to you can mend your heart and make you feel right at home-in THEIR hearts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow, that got sappy fast... This is the sequel to "The Undead Linda Vista Visit". This story is mounted around Jorel and Dylan, and is a yaoi(gay) story. If you don't like over-the-top gayness, then don't read this story. I do not own Hollywood Undead, Avenged Sevenfold, Black Veil Brides, Asking Alexandria, or Seether, and I don't own "Notes From The Underground". I do own, however, the characters of April Dergo, Nikki De La Salazar, Adam Grant, and Alice Decker/Pearson(sorry if you have these names, I didn't mean to include you in my story). Unless you wanted to be in this story, then picture yourself in that characters place! If you want to... Please, enjoy my story, and give me your questions/comment/concerns! Again, thank you for reading! Enjoy!

Layout made by M_Courtney_R
  1. Chapter 1~Where's My Phone?
    Jorel is just sitting on the Hollywood Undead tour bus, watching the rain go pat-pat-pat against the glass of the window on Christmas Eve, when Danny Worsnop comes on the bus and asks, "Have you seen my phone?"
  2. Chapter 2~Start From The Beginning
    Jorel starts the story at Englewood High School, Senior year, where the pain begins.
  3. Chapter 3~Legit Shit
    Jorel is by his locker, getting his Biology book when a strange newcomer of the oposite sex begins to open the only avalaible locker, five down from where Jorel's locker is. She's huming and tapping her fingers to a song Jorel's never heard.
  4. Chapter 4~Misfits?
    We plop back into the present, with Jorel and Danny continuing their heartfelt conversations.
  5. Chapter 5~Misfits? Part 2
    Jorel thinks he's found the one. THE one. She's beautiful, smart, strong, and just so damn CUTE! And the best part? She's not as innocent as he thinks.
  6. Chapter 6~Bottom Of The Totem Pole
    Jorel finishes his, well, 'business', and leaves the book assignment room. He walks out, only to find April talking THE Mother***er at the top of the high school totem pole.
  7. Chapter 7~Driving Her Off My Bridge
    Jorel floors out of the school parking lot, with April scared stiff in the passenger seat.
  8. Chapter 8~Don't Like Her Status
    Jorel finishes off his story in a huffy, puffy mood to Danny. Jorel says he's officially over April, but Danny knows better. "You need to get into a new relationship."
  9. Chapter 9~Tail Lights
    Dylan gets in his Chevy Malibu, sick and tired of Nikki's lazy ass. She stay's at his house, even though he kicked her out in November. He knew only one place where he could relax and let his frustrations out: the Hollywood Undead tour bus.
  10. Chapter 10~Driving Away
    Dylan pulls away from his house, thinking about how truelly ***ed up Nikki is. And how ***ed up he was to start dating her.
  11. Chapter 11~Radio Bust
    Dylan rethinks the option of turning on his radio. But he continues to think about Nikki.
  12. Chapter 12~When We First Met
    Dylan thinks back to a time when his relationship with Nikki wasn't so sour and spitefull.
  13. Chapter 13~My New Addiction
    Dylan continues the story of how he and Nikki got together, and how they broke up.
  14. Chapter 14~Seething Sadness
    The radio even knows Dylan is upset.
  15. Chapter 15~Give The Police Car Head
    Everybody say MOTHER***ER!
  16. Chapter 16~Brand New And Leaving
    Jorel finishes his story to the guys just as Andy Biersack and M. Shadows roll up to get Danny Worsnop. Then Dylan pulls up.
  17. Chapter 17~Confessions Part 1
    What happens when two heart-broke guys get together and banter about their girlfriend issues?
  18. Chapter 18~Confessions Part 2
    Jorel doesn't know what to say. But he spits it out anyway.
  19. Chapter 19~Lost At Sea
    Jorel is shocked, but Dylan is not taking no for an answer.
  20. Chapter 20~My First Kiss
    ***. Shit......... BUTTHOLE. I dont ***ing know, dude.
  21. Chapter 21~My First Kiss Part 2
    It begins.
  22. Chapter 22~My First Kiss Part 3
    Jorel takes over.
  23. Chapter 23~Akward Trembling
    Dylan and Jorel try to seperate, only to find themsleves stuck together.
  24. Chapter 24~Bodies Hit The Floor
    FINALLY.
  25. Chapter 25~I Get It In
    LITERALLY.
  26. Chapter 26~Revenge
    PAYBACK BITCHES!
  27. Chapter 27~Inside
    Dylan reveals how he truly feels about Jorel.
  28. Chapter 28~Start Of Something New
    Dylan and Jorel go over what happened, and what the next step will be.