Status: On hold x

Two steps forward, one step back.

Well Sapphires back and she's finally able to start rebuilding her life, with her adoptive dad locked safely behind bars and her adoptive mother out of sight she can finally sleep in peace. Well, she can sleep safely at least. With the past behind her she finds herself facing new trouble's and new wars.
With a fight raging between her ex-best friend Hope and herself she finds school a battle ground, which to her is nothing new since in the past she was bullied at school anyway but the only differance is now is that said bullies are on her side, in fact they are her closest friends.
Home life however is never better, with a baby on the way for Lori, Ollie in a band that's future is looking positive and Sapphire and Reed in a whirlwind relationship the group seem closer than ever. But the only question is...will it last?

Quotes that sort of fit my story-
In the end everything is Okay, if it's not okay, then it's not the end.

We come to love, not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person...perfectly.

Heal the past, live the present and dream the future.

Do what makes you happy...
Be with who makes you smile...
Laugh as much as you breathe...
Love as long as you live.