Heels Over Head in Hollywood

This story is for/dedicated to HeartlesAbyss2737! She's also the person who made the banner. She now has a Mibba, so go check her out with that link! :)

Kara Clifford is just your typical girl, lives in a small city/town, has friends, relatives, but to every girl there is an exception. Kara being a girl that has two: one, her cousin is world-known star Demi Lovato, and two, because of the first exception, she's able to go out to Hollywood and live her dream: becoming a famous actress, as well as maybe a singer along the way. What happens when Kara meets a few celebrities along the way? And what happens when she meets three specific celebrities, the Jonas Brothers? A lot of drama, love, friendship, and comedy is bound to ensue.

Title Inspiration: 'Heels Over Head' by Boys Like Girls. Used the title of their song then added the 'In Hollywood' part.

*Disclaimer: I do not own any celebrities mentioned in this story. I do however kind of own Kara, seeing as she is the main character. I say kind of because her character is for who the story is dedicated to, so... yeah. Another person in this story, Leigh, I also do not own; she is for a girl by the name of WaitingForLife. I also don't own any songs that are mentioned in this and/or the lyrics to them that are put in the chapters. I'm not exactly great at disclaimers, so sorry if I missed something.*
  1. Chapter 1
    Welcome To Hollywood
  2. Chapter 2
    Settling In And The Beginning of the First Gig
  3. Chapter 3
    Starstruck
  4. Chapter 4
    Hints Of A Possible Crush
  5. Chapter 5
    Waking Up With An Injury
  6. Chapter 6
    We'll Leave It On The Line Tonight
  7. Chapter 7
    Running Into Another Famous Face
  8. Chapter 8
    Love Drunk
  9. Chapter 9
    Some Pretend PDA
  10. Chapter 10
    Filming The Episode And... Joining A Baseball Game?
  11. Chapter 11
    "Hey Batter Batter, Hey Batter Batter, Swing!"
  12. Chapter 12
    It's A Date?!
  13. Chapter 13
    The First Date
  14. Chapter 14
    Teasing Actions
  15. Chapter 15
    An Awkward Conversation and Visiting Another Set
  16. Chapter 16
    Waking Up and Making Up
  17. Chapter 17
    Unbelievable Arrangements
  18. Chapter 18
    One And The Same
  19. Chapter 19
    The Plan Leading To Another Idea
  20. Chapter 20
    Heels Over Head
  21. Note
    Thanks For Reading