Status: Completed. But editing & fixin it up now. :)

In Love With A Tomboy

A guy falls for a tomboi and helps her get through her life. But, whose gonna help him when a tragedy falls and that girl isn't here to help him?
  1. In ♥ With A Tomboi: 01 - Edited.
    A tomboy. The perfect word and definition for her.
  2. In ♥ With A Tomboi: 02 - Edited.
    But, most importantly, I didn’t just LIKE her. I was in LOVE with her.
  3. In ♥ With A Tomboi: 03 - Edited.
    “I love you.” I whispered faintly. Izzy pulled away then and looked up at me with a smile.
  4. In ♥ With A Tomboi: 04 - Edited.
    ...but, I think because-because…I think I’m in love with Joey himself.
  5. In ♥ With A Tomboi: 05 - Edited.
    “Hey, Izzy, I was just, uh, wonderin’ if you wanted to go out with me sometime.” Ben was saying to her.
  6. In ♥ With A Tomboi: 06 - Edited.
    I found the courage to lean even closer and kiss her. I kissed her, long and passionately.
  7. In ♥ With A Tomboi: 07 - Edited.
    I started to get this weird feeling as if someone were watching me or something. It felt eerie being all alone in the house now,
  8. In ♥ With A Tomboi: 08 - Edited.
    I knew I had to apologize and I knew I had to do it in a way that’d make it impossible for her to stay mad at me for too long.
  9. In ♥ With A Tomboi: 09 - Edited.
    I grabbed Joey’s hand before he could leave me. His face hovered above mine and I gave him a lopsided grin as I wrapped my arms around his neck.
  10. In ♥ With A Tomboi: 10 - Edited.
    “Well, what would you say if I were to tell you that there was a vampire in this very closet?” I wanted to know. “Would you be afraid? Or would you be willing to let him to turn you and then run away with him?”
  11. In ♥ With A Tomboi: 11 - Edited.
    I knew I needed something that made me look good – that didn’t make me look like a tomboy.... No hats. No baggy clothes. Or anything else that made me look like my opposite sex.
  12. In ♥ With A Tomboi: 12 - Edited.
    I walked back to where the front door was which was ringing continuously and opened the door to see the one person I wished I had never met – Jeff Manors.
  13. In ♥ With A Tomboi: 13 - Edited.
    There was nothing that could come between our relationship or interfere with all the love that we shared. Or at least that’s what I thought…before IT happened and destroyed everything.
  14. In ♥ With A Tomboi: 14 - Edited.
    "I'm afraid that if anyone finds out about us, they'll try to separate us or something." I whispered, speaking my mind.
  15. In ♥ With A Tomboi: 15 - Edited.
    Izzy was completely frozen where she stood, her eyes wide and staring up at the sky where the giant leafless tree was only inches away from falling right on top of her and her mouth was open in a scream that ended a long time ago,
  16. In ♥ With A Tomboi: 16 - Edited.
    I didn't want to worry about tomorrow, I liked what was going on now. And I think that might have been the biggest mistake of my life, because if I acted faster, then maybe our love would've survived.
  17. In ♥ With A Tomboi: 17 - Edited.
    I still can't believe that a few days later, I finally figured out who it was that was sending me all those awful messages.
  18. In ♥ With A Tomboi: 18 - Edited.
    I pushed tree branches and brushes out of my way, not caring about the scratches on my forearms and face. And then in Spencer's backyard, I saw the worst thing that I could've ever seen in my life -
  19. In ♥ With A Tomboi: 19 - Edited.
    There, my heart is now completely broken and we're officially over, I texted. I hope you're happy now.
  20. In ♥ With A Tomboi: 20 - Edited.
    it was like there was this gigantic black hole in my chest that was getting bigger and bigger and trying to suck out my heart. ... I lied there for so long that I didn't even realize it when my eyes ended up close
  21. In ♥ With A Tomboi: 21 - Edited.
    Ben had his arm wrapped around Izzy's shoulder and she seemed to laughing at something he was saying. ... They looked so happy together. Izzy looked so happy - with him. Happier than she's been this whole week.
  22. In ♥ With A Tomboi: 22 - Edited.
    "Izzy, listen to me! She's jealous! Can't you see that? Can't you see she's doing the same thing to you that she did with Stephanie? She's insane; she's completely crazy! She thinks of me as Matthew and she's trying to hurt you.... Don't you see?!"
  23. In ♥ With A Tomboi: 23 - Edited.
    For the past few days, I had been hit with so much depression that all of a sudden, I stopped eating, I couldn't sleep at night, I didn't feel like playing, watching, or even thinking about sports anymore.
  24. In ♥ With A Tomboi: 24 - Editing.